Identifying indicators of the spatial variation of agricultural practices by a tree partitioning method: The case of weed control practices in a vine growing catchment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartkamp, A. D. & White, J. W. & Rossing, W. A. H. & van Ittersum, M. K. & Bakker, E. J. & Rabbinge, R., 2004. "Regional application of a cropping systems simulation model: crop residue retention in maize production systems of Jalisco, Mexico," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 117-138, November.
- Thapa, Gopal B. & Rasul, Golam, 2005. "Patterns and determinants of agricultural systems in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 255-277, June.
- Aubry, C. & Papy, F. & Capillon, A., 1998. "Modelling decision-making processes for annual crop management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E., 2004. "Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: I. ADEAUMIS, a simulation platform based on bio-decisional modelling and spatial information," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 207-232, August.
- Dounias, I. & Aubry, C. & Capillon, A., 2002. "Decision-making processes for crop management on African farms. Modelling from a case study of cotton crops in northern Cameroon," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 233-260, September.
- Jean-Pierre Darré & Roger Le Guen & Bruno Lemery, 1989. "Changement technique et structure professionnelle locale en agriculture," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 115-122.
- Gellrich, Mario & Baur, Priska & Robinson, Brett Harvey & Bebi, Peter, 2008. "Combining classification tree analyses with interviews to study why sub-alpine grasslands sometimes revert to forest: A case study from the Swiss Alps," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 124-138, March.
- Knox, J. W. & Weatherhead, E. K. & Bradley, R. I., 1996. "Mapping the spatial distribution of volumetric irrigation water requirements for maincrop potatoes in England and Wales," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-15, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizzo, Davide & Therond, Olivier & Lardy, Romain & Murgue, Clément & Leenhardt, Delphine, 2019. "A rapid, spatially explicit approach to describe cropping systems dynamics at the regional scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 491-503.
- Vernier, Françoise & Miralles, André & Pinet, François & Carluer, Nadia & Gouy, Véronique & Molla, Guilhem & Petit, Kevin, 2013. "EIS Pesticides: An environmental information system to characterize agricultural activities and calculate agro-environmental indicators at embedded watershed scales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 11-21.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vanwindekens, Frédéric M. & Stilmant, Didier & Baret, Philippe V., 2013. "Development of a broadened cognitive mapping approach for analysing systems of practices in social–ecological systems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 352-362.
- Merot, A. & Bergez, J.-E. & Capillon, A. & Wery, J., 2008. "Analysing farming practices to develop a numerical, operational model of farmers' decision-making processes: An irrigated hay cropping system in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 108-118, September.
- Nesme, Thomas & Bellon, Stephane & Lescourret, Francoise & Senoussi, Rachid & Habib, Robert, 2005. "Are agronomic models useful for studying farmers' fertilisation practices?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 297-314, March.
- Maton, L. & Leenhardt, D. & Goulard, M. & Bergez, J.-E., 2005. "Assessing the irrigation strategies over a wide geographical area from structural data about farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Jahel, C. & Augusseau, X. & Lo Seen, D., 2018. "Modelling cropping plan strategies: What decision margin for farmers in Burkina Faso?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 17-33.
- Vayssières, Jonathan & Guerrin, François & Paillat, Jean-Marie & Lecomte, Philippe, 2009. "GAMEDE: A global activity model for evaluating the sustainability of dairy enterprises Part I - Whole-farm dynamic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 128-138, July.
- Aubry, Christine & Paillat, Jean-Marie & Guerrin, Francois, 2006. "A conceptual representation of animal waste management at the farm scale: The case of the Reunion Island," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 294-315, June.
- Castro, P. & Pedroso, R. & Lautenbach, S. & Vicens, R., 2020. "Farmland abandonment in Rio de Janeiro: Underlying and contributory causes of an announced development," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
- Müller, Daniel & Leitão, Pedro J. & Sikor, Thomas, 2013. "Comparing the determinants of cropland abandonment in Albania and Romania using boosted regression trees," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 66-77.
- Abd El-Wahed, M.H. & Ali, E.A., 2013. "Effect of irrigation systems, amounts of irrigation water and mulching on corn yield, water use efficiency and net profit," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 64-71.
- Pierre-Benoît Joly & Stéphane Lemarié, 2000. "Cinquante ans d'innovation en agriculture: quelques enseignements des approches socio-économiques," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 255(1), pages 86-97.
- Lescourret, F. & Blecher, N. & Habib, R. & Chadoeuf, J. & Agostini, D. & Pailly, O. & Vaissiere, B. & Poggi, I., 1999. "Development of a simulation model for studying kiwi fruit orchard management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 215-239, February.
- Tixier, Philippe & Malézieux, Eric & Dorel, Marc & Wery, Jacques, 2008. "SIMBA, a model for designing sustainable banana-based cropping systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 139-150, June.
- Ceddia, M.G. & Heikkil, J. & Peltola, J., 2009. "Managing invasive alien species with professional and hobby farmers: Insights from ecological-economic modelling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1366-1374, March.
- Aree Cheamuangphan & Aree Wiboonpongse & Songsak Sriboonchitta, 2012. "Factors enhancing efficiency of microfinance performance in agricultural communities of upper Northern Thailand," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Robert, Marion & Thomas, Alban & Sekhar, Muddu & Badiger, Shrinivas & Ruiz, Laurent & Raynal, Hélène & Bergez, Jacques-Eric, 2017. "Adaptive and dynamic decision-making processes: A conceptual model of production systems on Indian farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 279-291.
- Gaiser, Thomas & Judex, Michael & Hiepe, Claudia & Kuhn, Arnim, 2010. "Regional simulation of maize production in tropical savanna fallow systems as affected by fallow availability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 656-665, November.
- Li, Hongjun & Li, Jiazhen & Shen, Yanjun & Zhang, Xiying & Lei, Yuping, 2018. "Web-based irrigation decision support system with limited inputs for farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 279-285.
- Dolinska, Aleksandra, 2017. "Bringing farmers into the game. Strengthening farmers' role in the innovation process through a simulation game, a case from Tunisia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 129-139.
- Robert, Marion & Dury, Jérôme & Thomas, Alban & Therond, Olivier & Sekhar, Muddu & Badiger, Shrini & Ruiz, Laurent & Bergez, Jacques-Eric, 2016.
"CMFDM: A methodology to guide the design of a conceptual model of farmers' decision-making processes,"
Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 86-94.
- Marion Robert & Alban Thomas & Jacques-Eric Bergez, 2016. "CMFDM: A methodology to guide the design of conceptual model of farmers’ decision-making processes," Post-Print hal-02739506, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsViticulture Classification tree Uncertainties Stochastic simulation Indicators of practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:99:y:2009:i:2-3:p:105-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.