SIMIS: the FAO decision support system for irrigation scheme management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst, L., 1998. "The dilemmas of water division: considerations and criteria for irrigation system design," IWMI Books, Reports H023588, International Water Management Institute.
- Suryavanshi, A. R. & Reddy, J. Mohan, 1986. "Optimal operation schedule of irrigation distribution systems," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-30, March.
- Kuo, Sheng-Feng & Merkley, Gary P. & Liu, Chen-Wuing, 2000. "Decision support for irrigation project planning using a genetic algorithm," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 243-266, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.C. Poussin & A. Imache & R. Beji & P. Le Grusse & A. Benmihoub, 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: an example from Tunisia," Post-Print hal-00454529, HAL.
- Shang, Songhao & Li, Xichun & Mao, Xiaomin & Lei, Zhidong, 2004. "Simulation of water dynamics and irrigation scheduling for winter wheat and maize in seasonal frost areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 117-133, August.
- Mateos, Luciano & Lozano, David & Baghil, Ahmed Baba Ould & Diallo, Oumar Abdoul & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David, 2010. "Irrigation performance before and after rehabilitation of a representative, small irrigation scheme besides the Senegal River, Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 901-909, June.
- Styczen, M. & Poulsen, R.N. & Falk, A.K. & Jørgensen, G.H., 2010. "Management model for decision support when applying low quality water in irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 472-481, December.
- Playan, E. & Cavero, J. & Mantero, I. & Salvador, R. & Lecina, S. & Faci, J.M. & Andres, J. & Salvador, V. & Cardena, G. & Ramon, S. & Lacueva, J.L. & Tejero, M. & Ferri, J. & Martinez-Cob, A., 2007. "A database program for enhancing irrigation district management in the Ebro Valley (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 209-216, January.
- Thysen, Iver & Detlefsen, Nina K., 2006. "Online decision support for irrigation for farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 269-276, December.
- De Nys, Erwin & Le Gal, Pierre-Yves & Raes, Dirk & Ana, Eliseo, 2008. "WaDI (water delivery for irrigation): A simulation tool to address strategic interaction of water demand and supply in irrigation schemes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 224-232, March.
- Wellens, Joost & Nitcheu, Martial & Traore, Farid & Tychon, Bernard, 2013. "A public–private partnership experience in the management of an irrigation scheme using decision-support tools in Burkina Faso," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 1-11.
- Maton, L. & Leenhardt, D. & Goulard, M. & Bergez, J.-E., 2005. "Assessing the irrigation strategies over a wide geographical area from structural data about farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Ojeda-Bustamante, Waldo & Gonzalez-Camacho, Juan Manuel & Sifuentes-Ibarra, Ernesto & Isidro, Esteban & Rendon-Pimentel, Luis, 2007. "Using spatial information systems to improve water management in Mexico," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 81-88, April.
- Souvik Ghosh & Ravender Singh & D. Kundu, 2005. "Evaluation of Irrigation-Service Utility from the Perspective of Farmers," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 19(5), pages 467-482, October.
- Shang, Songhao & Mao, Xiaomin, 2006. "Application of a simulation based optimization model for winter wheat irrigation scheduling in North China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 314-322, October.
- Poussin, J.C. & Imache, A. & Beji, R. & Le Grusse, P. & Benmihoub, A., 2008. "Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: An example from Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(8), pages 973-983, August.
- Lozano, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2008. "Usefulness and limitations of decision support systems for improving irrigation scheme management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 409-418, April.
- Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E., 2004. "Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: I. ADEAUMIS, a simulation platform based on bio-decisional modelling and spatial information," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 207-232, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:56:y:2002:i:3:p:193-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.