Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 269529 Does the economic benefit of biodiversity enhancement exceed the cost of conservation in planted forests?
by Yao, Richard & Scarpa, Riccardo & Harrison, Duncan & Burns, Rhys
- 269528 New Zealand’s Trade Prospects in an Uncertain Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Environment: Results from Gravity Model
by Tsang, Cheuk Yan & Shakur, Shamim
- 269527 What really drives dairy production systems: economic rationale or social and environmental responsibility?
by Bailey, Alison & Perrier, Thomas
- 269526 Managing Nutrient Losses and Profitability for 95 Farms in Southland
by Burtt, Andrew & Sluys, Carly & Fung, Lindsay & Pearse, Tony & Newman, Matthew & Muller, Carla & Mathers, Diana & Halliday, Angela
- 269525 Modelling New Zealand Dairy Production: The Impact of Traceability Between the Farm and the Factory
by Welsh, Melissa
- 269523 Testing indicators of resilience for rural communities
by Kaye-Blake, William & Stirrat, Kelly & Smith, Matt & Fielke, Simon
- 269522 The impacts of research in an era of more stringent performance evaluation
by Greer, Glen & Kaye-Blake, Bill
- 269521 Empirical estimation of the impact of weather on dairy production
by Bell, Kendon
- 269520 The Employment Effects of Regional Integration: A Case Study of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
by Bano, Sayeeda & Tabbada, Jose
- 269391 Thoughts on the allocation of nutrients; the issue with Natural Capital Allocation
by Journeaus, Phil
- 269390 A Behavioural Rebound Effect: Results from a laboratory experiment
by Dorner, Zack