Links between rural poverty and the environment in developing countries: Asset categories and investment poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reardon, Thomas & Matlon, Peter & Delgado, Christopher, 1988. "Coping with household-level food insecurity in drought-affected areas of Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 1065-1074, September.
- Lele, Sharachchandra M., 1991. "Sustainable development: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-621, June.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1995. "Sustainability issues for agricultural research strategies in the semi-arid tropics: Focus on the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 345-359.
- Reardon, Thomas A. & Crawford, Eric W. & Kelly, Valerie, 1994.
"Links Between Nonfarm Income and Farm Investment in African Households: Adding the Capital Market Perspective,"
201191, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thomas Reardon & Eric Crawford & Valerie Kelly, 1994. "Links Between Nonfarm Income and Farm Investment in African Households: Adding the Capital Market Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1172-1176.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989.
"Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Mink, S.D., 1993. "Poverty, Population, and the Environment," World Bank - Discussion Papers 189, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:9:p:1495-1506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.