Promoting Farm Investment for Sustainable Intensification of African Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reardon, Thomas & Crawford, Eric W. & Kelly, Valerie A. & Diagana, Bocar N., 1995. "Promoting Farm Investment for Sustainable Intensification of African Agriculture," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11352, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Jayne, T. S. & Howard, Julie, 2003. "Input use and market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 277-292, August.
- Manuel González de Molina & Gloria I. Guzmán Casado, 2017. "Agroecology and Ecological Intensification. A Discussion from a Metabolic Point of View," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Kijima, Yoko & Sserunkuuma, Dick, 2013. "The adoption of NERICA rice varieties at the initial stage of the diffusion process in Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A Cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2894, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie & Crawford, Eric & Diagana, Bocar & Dione, Josue & Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Boughton, Duncan, 1997. "Promoting sustainable intensification and productivity growth in Sahel agriculture after macroeconomic policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-327, August.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2001. "Evaluating Measures To Improve Agricultural Input Use," Staff Papers 11686, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," OVE Working Papers 1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarrea, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2005.
"HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- T. S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2005. "HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 158-181.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2005. "Alternative Approaches for Promoting Fertilizer Use in Africa, with Particular Reference to the Role of Fertilizer Subsidies," Staff Papers 11557, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Downloads July 2008-June 2009: 7;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:mididp:54053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .