Agriculture And Related Sectors In The Cilss Countries: Past Performance And Strategic Choices For The Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Badiane, Ousmane & Kinteh, Sambouh, 1994. "Trade pessimism and regionalism in African countries: the case of groundnut exporters," Research reports 97, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kelly, Valerie A., 2000. "Sahelian Input Markets: Recent Progress And Remaining Challenges," Staff Papers 11510, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dembele, Niama Nango & Staatz, John M., 1999. "The Impact Of Market Reform On Agricultural Transformation In Mali," Staff Papers 11717, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Diarra, Salifou Bakary & Staatz, John M. & Bingen, R. James & Dembele, Niama Nango, 1999. "The Reform Of Rice Milling And Marketing In The Office Du Niger: Catalyst For An Agricultural Success Story In Mali," Staff Papers 11729, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- ., 1998. "Growth," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics, chapter 67 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ministry of Agriculture (Liberia), 2007. "Comprehensive Assessment of the Agriculture Sector in Liberia : Volume 4, Crosscutting Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7675, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .