In: The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wynne, Adrian T. & Lyne, Michael C., 2003. "Rural Economic Growth Linkages and Small Scale Poultry Production: A Survey of Poultry Producers in KwaZulu-Natal," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19095, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2000. "Explaining child malnutrition in developing countries: a cross-country analysis," Research reports 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Van Rooyen, C.J., 2014. "Towards 2050: Trends and Scenarios for African Agribusiness," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(B), pages 1-21, July.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Wennberg, Karl, 2011. "Who do High-growth Firms Employ, and Who do they Hire?," Ratio Working Papers 169, The Ratio Institute.
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Delgado, Christopher L., 1999. "Economy-wide impacts of technological change in the agro-food production and processing sectors in Sub- Saharan Africa," MTID discussion papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tefft, James F. & Yade, Mbaye & Kelly, Valerie A. & Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2000. "Agriculture And Related Sectors In The Cilss Countries: Past Performance And Strategic Choices For The Future," Staff Paper Series 11547, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:851_67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.