Trade pessimism and regionalism in African countries: the case of groundnut exporters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2006.
"Groundnut trade liberalization: Could the South help the south?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1016-1036, June.
- Beghin, John C. & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2003. "Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Could the South Help the South?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10875, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere, 2012. "The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques (IPM) Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124876, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Longwe-Ngwira, Abiba & Simtowe, Franklin & Siambi, Moses, 2012. "Assessing the Competitiveness of Groundnut Production in Malawi: A Policy Analysis Matrix Approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tefft, James F. & Yade, Mbaye & Kelly, Valerie A. & Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2000. "Agriculture And Related Sectors In The Cilss Countries: Past Performance And Strategic Choices For The Future," Staff Papers 11547, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2004.
"Groundnut policies, global trade dynamics, and the impact of trade liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3226, The World Bank.
- Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadah, Mirvat, 2005. "Groundnut Policies, Global Trade Dynamics, and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthey, Holger & Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2003. "The Impact Of Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Implication For The Doha Round," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsPeanut industry Africa.; Oil industries Africa.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .