Modelling and simulation of an autonomous variable speed micro hydropower station
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tianyu Yang & Bin Wang & Peng Chen, 2020. "Design of a Finite-Time Terminal Sliding Mode Controller for a Nonlinear Hydro-Turbine Governing System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-14, February.
- Abdoune, Fateh & Aouzellag, Djamal & Ghedamsi, Kaci, 2016. "Terminal voltage build-up and control of a DFIG based stand-alone wind energy conversion system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 468-480.
- Rohmer, Julien & Knittel, Dominique & Sturtzer, Guy & Flieller, Damien & Renaud, Jean, 2016. "Modeling and experimental results of an Archimedes screw turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 136-146.
- Ozgur Demirta, 2013. "Evaluating the Best Renewable Energy Technology for Sustainable Energy Plannin," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 23-33.
- Aouzellag, D. & Ghedamsi, K. & Berkouk, E.M., 2009. "Network power flux control of a wind generator," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 615-622.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed generation; Micro hydroelectricity; Variable speed autonomous hydrogenerator; Doubly fed induction machine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:71:y:2006:i:4:p:320-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.