Fuzzy interval programming for energy and environmental systems management under constraint-violation and energy-substitution effects: A case study for the City of Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Hongguang & Xu, Gang & Han, Wei & Gao, Lin & Li, Zheng, 2010. "Sustainable development of energy systems for western China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4313-4318.
- Kanudia, Amit & Shukla, PR, 1998. "Modelling of Uncertainties and Price Elastic Demands in Energy-environment Planning for India," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 409-423, June.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Xu, Y., 2011. "An interval-parameter minimax regret programming approach for power management systems planning under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2835-2845, August.
- Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu, 2011. "Managing urban energy system: A case of Suzhou in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2910-2918, May.
- Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G., 1995. "Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 594-620, June.
- Gupta, Ajai & Saini, R.P. & Sharma, M.P., 2011. "Modelling of hybrid energy system—Part I: Problem formulation and model development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 459-465.
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2011. "A multi-objective multi-sectoral economy–energy–environment model: Application to Portugal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2856-2866.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dobnik, Frauke & Dreger, Christian, 2011.
"Energy consumption and economic growth: New insights into the cointegration relationship,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 782-789, September.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Frauke de Haan, 2010. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: New Insights into the Cointegration Relationship," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1017, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian & de Haan, Frauke, 2010. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth – New Insights into the Cointegration Relationship," Ruhr Economic Papers 190, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Malla, Sunil & Liyanage, Migara H., 2007. "Scenario-based analyses of energy system development and its environmental implications in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3179-3193, June.
- Hosier, Richard H., 1993. "Urban energy systems in Tanzania : A tale of three cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 510-523, May.
- Li, G.C. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G. & Zhang, X.D. & Tan, Q. & Chen, Y.M., 2011. "Development of a GHG-mitigation oriented inexact dynamic model for regional energy system management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3388-3398.
- Cai, Ruixian & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Hong, Hui, 2010. "Development of multifunctional energy systems (MESs)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4375-4382.
- Catalina, Tiberiu & Virgone, Joseph & Blanco, Eric, 2011. "Multi-source energy systems analysis using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2245-2252.
- Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein, 2006. "Energy supply planning in Iran by using fuzzy linear programming approach (regarding uncertainties of investment costs)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 993-1003, June.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Lin, Q.G. & Tan, Q., 2009. "Community-scale renewable energy systems planning under uncertainty--An interval chance-constrained programming approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 721-735, May.
- Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G., 1995. "Grey fuzzy integer programming: An application to regional waste management planning under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Gritsevskyi, Andrii & Nakicenovi, Nebojsa, 2000. "Modeling uncertainty of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 907-921, November.
- Begić, Fajik & Afgan, Naim H., 2007. "Sustainability assessment tool for the decision making in selection of energy system—Bosnian case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1979-1985.
- Uri, Noel D., 1979. "Energy demand and interfuel substitution in India," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-190, April.
- Ma, Tieju & Nakamori, Yoshiteru, 2009. "Modeling technological change in energy systems – From optimization to agent-based modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 873-879.
- Aki, Hirohisa & Oyama, Tsutomu & Tsuji, Kiichiro, 2006. "Analysis of energy service systems in urban areas and their CO2 mitigations and economic impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(10), pages 1076-1088, October.
- Phdungsilp, Aumnad, 2010. "Integrated energy and carbon modeling with a decision support system: Policy scenarios for low-carbon city development in Bangkok," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4808-4817, September.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2009. "Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4208-4219, November.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Liu, Y., 2012. "An inexact optimization modeling approach for supporting energy systems planning and air pollution mitigation in Beijing city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 673-688.
- Zia, Hina & Devadas, V., 2007. "Energy management in Lucknow city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4847-4868, October.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H., 2009. "Planning of energy system management and GHG-emission control in the Municipality of Beijing--An inexact-dynamic stochastic programming model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4463-4473, November.
- Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K., 2009. "Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4345-4363, November.
- Blum, Helcio & Legey, Luiz F.L., 2012. "The challenging economics of energy security: Ensuring energy benefits in support to sustainable development," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1982-1989.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Tan, Q., 2009. "Identification of optimal strategies for energy management systems planning under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 480-495, April.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2013. "Do urbanization and industrialization affect energy intensity in developing countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 52-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy management system; Energy policy making; Energy substitution effect; Violation analysis; Beijing;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:46:y:2014:i:c:p:375-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.