Effects of stochastic energy prices on long-term energy-economic scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Messner, S. & Golodnikov, A. & Gritsevskii, A., 1996. "A stochastic version of the dynamic linear programming model MESSAGE III," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 775-784.
- Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard, 1998. "Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 15-30, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parkinson, Simon C. & Djilali, Ned, 2015. "Long-term energy planning with uncertain environmental performance metrics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 402-412.
- Tolis, Athanasios I. & Rentizelas, Athanasios A., 2011. "An impact assessment of electricity and emission allowances pricing in optimised expansion planning of power sector portfolios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3791-3806.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2010. "Optimization of China's generating portfolio and policy implications based on portfolio theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1391-1402.
- Karan, Ebrahim & Asadi, Somayeh & Ntaimo, Lewis, 2016. "A stochastic optimization approach to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from buildings and transportation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 367-377.
- Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2011. "A dynamic hedging approach for refineries in multiproduct oil markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 881-887.
- Blanco, Jesús M. & Vazquez, L. & Peña, F., 2012. "Investigation on a new methodology for thermal power plant assessment through live diagnosis monitoring of selected process parameters; application to a case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 170-180.
- Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan, 2010. "A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 543-556, December.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Kuznetsova, Elizaveta & Li, Yan-Fu & Ruiz, Carlos & Zio, Enrico, 2014. "An integrated framework of agent-based modelling and robust optimization for microgrid energy management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 70-88.
- van Ruijven, Bas & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2009. "Oil and natural gas prices and greenhouse gas emission mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4797-4808, November.
- Ioannou, Anastasia & Angus, Andrew & Brennan, Feargal, 2017. "Risk-based methods for sustainable energy system planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 602-615.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-149.
- Lee, Yen-Hsien & Chiou, Jer-Shiou, 2011. "Oil sensitivity and its asymmetric impact on the stock market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 168-174.
- Kim, Seunghyok & Koo, Jamin & Lee, Chang Jun & Yoon, En Sup, 2012. "Optimization of Korean energy planning for sustainability considering uncertainties in learning rates and external factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 126-134.
- Mirkhani, Sh. & Saboohi, Y., 2012. "Stochastic modeling of the energy supply system with uncertain fuel price – A case of emerging technologies for distributed power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 668-674.
- Dillig, Marius & Jung, Manuel & Karl, Jürgen, 2016. "The impact of renewables on electricity prices in Germany – An estimation based on historic spot prices in the years 2011–2013," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 7-15.
- He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shu-Peng, 2010. "Are crude oil markets multifractal? Evidence from MF-DFA and MF-SSA perspectives," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3218-3229.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tolis, Athanasios I. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2012. "Investment planning in electricity production under CO2 price uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 622-629.
- Chiou, Jer-Shiou & Lee, Yen-Hsien, 2009. "Jump dynamics and volatility: Oil and the stock markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 788-796.
- Tolis, Athanasios & Doukelis, Aggelos & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias, 2010. "Stochastic interest rates in the analysis of energy investments: Implications on economic performance and sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2479-2490, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy systems model; Scenarios; Stochastic optimization; Energy prices; Risk hedging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:12:p:2340-2349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.