A stochastic optimization approach to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from buildings and transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Javid, Roxana & Nejat, Ali & Hayhoe, Katharine, 2014. "Selection of CO2 mitigation strategies for road transportation in the United States using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 960-972.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Liu, Pei & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2015. "An integrated stochastic multi-regional long-term energy planning model incorporating autonomous power systems and demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 865-888.
- Liu, Ben-Chieh & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Chang-Tzeh, 1992. "Energy planning and environmental quality management : A decision support system approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 302-307, October.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "CO2 emissions trading planning in combined heat and power production via multi-period stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1874-1895, February.
- Kahane, Adam, 1991. "New perspectives for energy efficiency and system optimization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 199-201, April.
- Xie, Y.L. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.F., 2010. "An interval fixed-mix stochastic programming method for greenhouse gas mitigation in energy systems under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4627-4644.
- Ji, L. & Niu, D.X. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "An inexact two-stage stochastic robust programming for residential micro-grid management-based on random demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 186-199.
- Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Irabien, Angel, 2013. "Stochastic MILP model for optimal timing of investments in CO2 capture technologies under uncertainty in prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 343-351.
- Karan, Ebrahim & Mohammadpour, Atefeh & Asadi, Somayeh, 2016. "Integrating building and transportation energy use to design a comprehensive greenhouse gas mitigation strategy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 234-243.
- Moradi, Mohammad H. & Hajinazari, Mehdi & Jamasb, Shahriar & Paripour, Mahmoud, 2013. "An energy management system (EMS) strategy for combined heat and power (CHP) systems based on a hybrid optimization method employing fuzzy programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 86-101.
- Borges, Ana Rosa & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2003. "A fuzzy multiple objective decision support model for energy-economy planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 304-316, March.
- Khondaker, A.N. & Hasan, Md. Arif & Rahman, Syed Masiur & Malik, Karim & Shafiullah, Md & Muhyedeen, Musah A, 2016. "Greenhouse gas emissions from energy sector in the United Arab Emirates – An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1317-1325.
- Krey, Volker & Martinsen, Dag & Wagner, Hermann-Josef, 2007. "Effects of stochastic energy prices on long-term energy-economic scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2340-2349.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sehar, Fakeha & Pipattanasomporn, Manisa & Rahman, Saifur, 2017. "Demand management to mitigate impacts of plug-in electric vehicle fast charge in buildings with renewables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 642-651.
- Quentin Hoarau & Yannick Perez, 2018.
"Interactions between electric mobility and photovoltaic generation: a review,"
1802, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Quentin Hoarau & Yannick Perez, 2018. "Interactions Between Electric Mobility And Photovoltaic Generation: A Review," Working Papers hal-01713968, HAL.
- repec:eee:energy:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:374-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Kang Miao & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Yong, Jia Ying, 2016. "Optimal vehicle to grid planning and scheduling using double layer multi-objective algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1060-1073.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:1182-1197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; Mitigation strategy; Electric vehicle; Solar energy; Buildings; Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:106:y:2016:i:c:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.