An energy management system (EMS) strategy for combined heat and power (CHP) systems based on a hybrid optimization method employing fuzzy programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa, 2010. "Optimization of capacity and operation for CCHP system by genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1325-1335, April.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "CO2 emissions trading planning in combined heat and power production via multi-period stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1874-1895, February.
- Wakui, Tetsuya & Yokoyama, Ryohei, 2011. "Optimal sizing of residential gas engine cogeneration system for power interchange operation from energy-saving viewpoint," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3816-3824.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2008. "Assessment of the greenhouse gas emissions from cogeneration and trigeneration systems. Part I: Models and indicators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 410-417.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
- Lipošćak, Marko & Afgan, Naim H. & Duić, Neven & da Graça Carvalho, Maria, 2006. "Sustainability assessment of cogeneration sector development in Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2276-2284.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2010. "Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 196-209, January.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhang, Xu-Tao & Shi, Guo-Hua, 2008. "Integrated evaluation of distributed triple-generation systems using improved grey incidence approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1427-1437.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2005. "An efficient linear programming model and optimization algorithm for trigeneration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 40-63, September.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco, 2008. "Assessment of the greenhouse gas emissions from cogeneration and trigeneration systems. Part II: Analysis techniques and application cases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 418-430.
- Thorin, Eva & Brand, Heike & Weber, Christoph, 2005. "Long-term optimization of cogeneration systems in a competitive market environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 152-169, June.
- Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2007. "Distributed energy resources market diffusion model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4471-4484, September.
- Chang, Hsueh-Hsien, 2011. "Genetic algorithms and non-intrusive energy management system based economic dispatch for cogeneration units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 181-190.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Florios, Kostas & Georgiou, Paraskevas, 2008. "A mathematical programming framework for energy planning in services' sector buildings under uncertainty in load demand: The case of a hospital in Athens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2415-2429, July.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Luh, Peter B., 2008. "Lagrangian relaxation based algorithm for trigeneration planning with storages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 240-257, July.
- Wakui, Tetsuya & Yokoyama, Ryohei & Tamura, Itaru & Kegasa, Akeshi, 2009. "Effect of power interchange operation of multiple household gas engine cogeneration systems on energy-saving," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2092-2100.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy management system; Fuzzy set theory; Hybrid optimization method; Net present value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:49:y:2013:i:c:p:86-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.