Fuzzy linear programming and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeleny, Milan, 1986. "Optimal system design with multiple criteria: De Novo programming approach," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 89-94, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryu, Kwangyeol & Yücesan, Enver, 2010. "A fuzzy newsvendor approach to supply chain coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 421-438, January.
- Tien-Fu Liang & Tien-Shou Huang & Ming-Feng Yang, 2012. "Application of fuzzy mathematical programming to imprecise project management decisions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1451-1470, August.
- Mikhailov, L., 2004. "A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 687-704, December.
- Foulds, Les R. & do Nascimento, Hugo A.D. & Calixto, Iacer C.A.C. & Hall, Bryon R. & Longo, Humberto, 2013. "A fuzzy set-based approach to origin–destination matrix estimation in urban traffic networks with imprecise data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 190-201.
- Moradi, Mohammad H. & Hajinazari, Mehdi & Jamasb, Shahriar & Paripour, Mahmoud, 2013. "An energy management system (EMS) strategy for combined heat and power (CHP) systems based on a hybrid optimization method employing fuzzy programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 86-101.
- Chen, Chien-Ming, 2009. "A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 714-724, December.
- Zhang, Y.M. & Lu, H.W. & Nie, X.H. & He, L. & Du, P., 2014. "An interactive inexact fuzzy bounded programming approach for agricultural water quality management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 104-111.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Fang, Hsiao-Hua, 2001. "Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 521-536, September.
- Shih, Li-Hsing, 1999. "Cement transportation planning via fuzzy linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-287, January.
- Tien-Fu Liang, 2012. "Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-153, January.
- Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun, 2011. "Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 386-397, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luhandjula, M.K., 2006. "Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1353-1367, November.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Florios, Kostas & Georgiou, Paraskevas, 2008. "A mathematical programming framework for energy planning in services' sector buildings under uncertainty in load demand: The case of a hospital in Athens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2415-2429, July.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bhowmik, Chiranjib & Bhowmik, Sumit & Ray, Amitava & Pandey, Krishna Murari, 2017. "Optimal green energy planning for sustainable development: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 796-813.
- Jyotiba Gurav & D. Regulwar, 2012. "Multi Objective Sustainable Irrigation Planning with Decision Parameters and Decision Variables Fuzzy in Nature," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(10), pages 3005-3021, August.
- Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher, 2012. "An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 250-260.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601855 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro, 2003. "An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 665-672, March.
- von Westarp, A. Graf & Schinas, O., 2016. "A fuzzy approach for container positioning considering sustainable profit optimization," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 56-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:92:y:1996:i:3:p:512-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.