A Stochastic Multi-agent Optimization Model for Energy Infrastructure Planning under Uncertainty in An Oligopolistic Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2007. "Dynamic oligopolistic games under uncertainty: A stochastic programming approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau & Pauli Murto, 2003. "An Oligopolistic Investment Model of the Finnish Electricity Market," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 123-148, July.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2008.
"Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured US Electricity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 237-266, March.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2007. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Saravia, Celeste, 2008. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. T. Rockafellar & Roger J.-B. Wets, 1991. "Scenarios and Policy Aggregation in Optimization Under Uncertainty," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 119-147, February.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2012. "Combining Energy Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 377-401, September.
- Mian Li & Steven Gabriel & Yohan Shim & Shapour Azarm, 2011. "Interval Uncertainty-Based Robust Optimization for Convex and Non-Convex Quadratic Programs with Applications in Network Infrastructure Planning," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 159-191, March.
- Yueyue Fan & Changzheng Liu, 2010. "Solving Stochastic Transportation Network Protection Problems Using the Progressive Hedging-based Method," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, Ina & Weigt, Hannes, 2009.
"Cournot versus Supply Functions: What does the data tell us?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-47, January.
- Bert WILLEMS & Ina RUMIANTSEVA & Hannes WEIGT, 2007. "Cournot versus supply functions: what does the data tell us?," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces0720, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot Versus Supply Functions : What does the Data Tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot versus Supply Functions : What Does the Data tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jan Abrell & Friedrich Kunz, 2015.
"Integrating Intermittent Renewable Wind Generation - A Stochastic Multi-Market Electricity Model for the European Electricity Market,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 117-147, March.
- Jan Abrell & Friedrich Kunz, 2013. "Integrating Intermittent Renewable Wind Generation: A Stochastic Multi-Market Electricity Model for the European Electricity Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1301, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, D. & Ralph, E.K. & Bardsley, P. & Ferris, M.C., 2004.
"Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0470, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xinmin Hu & Daniel Ralph & Eric K. Ralph & Peter Bardsley & Michael C. Ferris, 2004. "Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO," Working Papers EP65, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- R. T. Rockafellar, 1976. "Augmented Lagrangians and Applications of the Proximal Point Algorithm in Convex Programming," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 97-116, May.
- Benjamin F. Hobbs & J. S. Pang, 2007. "Nash-Cournot Equilibria in Electric Power Markets with Piecewise Linear Demand Functions and Joint Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 113-127, February.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Frederic H. Murphy & Yves Smeers, 2005. "Generation Capacity Expansion in Imperfectly Competitive Restructured Electricity Markets," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 646-661, August.
- Bar-Gera, Hillel, 2010. "Traffic assignment by paired alternative segments," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 1022-1046, September.
- Hannes Weigt & Jan Abrell, 2012. "Storage and Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model," EcoMod2012 4319, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dávid Csercsik & László Á. Kóczy, 2017. "Efficiency and Stability in Electrical Power Transmission Networks: a Partition Function Form Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1161-1184, December.
- Fan, Yueyue & Zhang, Yunteng, 2019. "Next-Generation Transit System Design During a Revolution of Shared Mobility," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt77t6g3w4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Xie, Fei & Huang, Yongxi, 2018. "A multistage stochastic programming model for a multi-period strategic expansion of biofuel supply chain under evolving uncertainties," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 130-148.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy infrastructure planning; Oligopolistic market; Equilibrium; Stochastic multi-agent optimization; Decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9336-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.