Robust Optimization Model for a Dynamic Network Design Problem Under Demand Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9328-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- (Jeff) Ban, Xuegang & Ferris, Michael C. & Tang, Lisa & Lu, Shu, 2013. "Risk-neutral second best toll pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 67-87.
- Marius Häntsch & Arnd Huchzermeier, 2013. "Identifying, analyzing, and assessing risk in the strategic planning of a production network: the practical view of a German car manufacturer," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 125-158, July.
- Shen, Siqian & Chen, Zhihao, 2013. "Optimization models for differentiating quality of service levels in probabilistic network capacity design problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 71-91.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design; Dynamic traffic assignment; Robust optimization; Data uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:371-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.