Evacuation Transportation Planning Under Uncertainty: A Robust Optimization Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aharon Ben-Tal & Boaz Golany & Arkadi Nemirovski & Jean-Philippe Vial, 2005. "Retailer-Supplier Flexible Commitments Contracts: A Robust Optimization Approach," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 248-271, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:139:y:2015:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Bish & Edward Chamberlayne & Hesham Rakha, 2013. "Optimizing Network Flows with Congestion-Based Flow Reductions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-306, September.
- Chung-Cheng Lu, 2016. "Robust Multi-period Fleet Allocation Models for Bike-Sharing Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9339-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
- Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & T’Kindt, Vincent, 2015. "A two-stage robustness approach to evacuation planning with buses," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 66-82.
- Xiaozheng He & Srinivas Peeta, 2014. "Dynamic Resource Allocation Problem for Transportation Network Evacuation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 505-530, December.
- A. Kimms & K.-C. Maassen & S. Pottbäcker, 2012. "Guiding traffic in the case of big events with spot checks on traffic and additional parking space requirements," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(4), pages 755-773, December.
- Lili Du & Srinivas Peeta, 2014. "A Stochastic Optimization Model to Reduce Expected Post-Disaster Response Time Through Pre-Disaster Investment Decisions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 271-295, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2072-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Ruiwei & Zhang, Muhong & Li, Guang & Guan, Yongpei, 2014. "Two-stage network constrained robust unit commitment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 751-762.
- Jian Li & Kaan Ozbay, 2015. "Evacuation Planning with Endogenous Transportation Network Degradations: A Stochastic Cell-Based Model and Solution Procedure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 677-696, September.
- Yu-Ting Hsu & Srinivas Peeta, 2015. "Clearance Time Estimation for Incorporating Evacuation Risk in Routing Strategies for Evacuation Operations," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 743-764, September.
- Hussein Tarhini & Douglas R. Bish, 2016. "Routing Strategies Under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 665-685, June.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9323-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic traffic assignment; Evacuation; Robust optimization; Data uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:171-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .