An Approach for Integrating Valuable Flexibility During Conceptual Design of Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Jitamitra & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2010. "A global optimization algorithm for reliable network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Mian Li & Steven Gabriel & Yohan Shim & Shapour Azarm, 2011. "Interval Uncertainty-Based Robust Optimization for Convex and Non-Convex Quadratic Programs with Applications in Network Infrastructure Planning," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 159-191, March.
- Byung Chung & Tao Yao & Chi Xie & Andreas Thorsen, 2011. "Robust Optimization Model for a Dynamic Network Design Problem Under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 371-389, June.
- Bi Chen & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Qingquan Li & Hu Shao & Zhixiang Fang, 2013. "Finding Reliable Shortest Paths in Road Networks Under Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 123-148, June.
- P. W. Heijnen & A. Ligtvoet & R. M. Stikkelman & P. M. Herder, 2014. "Maximising the Worth of Nascent Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, March.
- John M. Mulvey & Robert J. Vanderbei & Stavros A. Zenios, 1995. "Robust Optimization of Large-Scale Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 264-281, April.
- Fangxia Zhao & Jianjun Wu & Huijun Sun & Ziyou Gao & Ronghui Liu, 2016. "Population-driven Urban Road Evolution Dynamic Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 997-1018, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy and industrial networks; Uncertainty modeling; Flexibility; Real options; Graph theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9328-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.