Interval Uncertainty-Based Robust Optimization for Convex and Non-Convex Quadratic Programs with Applications in Network Infrastructure Planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhuang, Jifang & Gabriel, Steven A., 2008. "A complementarity model for solving stochastic natural gas market equilibria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-147, January.
- R.H. Tütüncü & M. Koenig, 2004. "Robust Asset Allocation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 157-187, November.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U., 2010. "Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Faria, Jose A. & Moglen, Glenn E., 2006. "A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 212-248, September.
- Steven Gabriel & Yohan Shim & Jaime Llorca & Stuart Milner, 2008. "A Multiobjective Optimization Model for Dynamic Reconfiguration of Ring Topologies with Stochastic Load," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 419-441, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9328-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung-Cheng Lu, 2016. "Robust Multi-period Fleet Allocation Models for Bike-Sharing Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
- F. Domes & A. Goldsztejn, 2017. "A branch and bound algorithm for quantified quadratic programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 1-22, May.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9336-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagès-Bernaus, Adela & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2015. "A parallelised distributed implementation of a Branch and Fix Coordination algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 77-85.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust optimization; Interval uncertainty; Linear programming; Quadratic programming; Mixed-integer linear programming; Mixed-integer quadratic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:159-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.