Dynamic Traffic Assignment under Uncertainty: A Distributional Robust Chance-Constrained Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Yu (Marco), 2011. "A cell-based Merchant-Nemhauser model for the system optimum dynamic traffic assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 329-342, February.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & G. H. Symonds, 1958. "Cost Horizons and Certainty Equivalents: An Approach to Stochastic Programming of Heating Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 235-263, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Bish & Edward Chamberlayne & Hesham Rakha, 2013. "Optimizing Network Flows with Congestion-Based Flow Reductions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-306, September.
- Chung-Cheng Lu, 2016. "Robust Multi-period Fleet Allocation Models for Bike-Sharing Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Hussein Tarhini & Douglas R. Bish, 2016. "Routing Strategies Under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 665-685, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic traffic assignment; Transportation planning; Chance-constrained programming; Joint chance constraint; Data uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .