Dynamic Traffic Assignment under Uncertainty: A Distributional Robust Chance-Constrained Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & G. H. Symonds, 1958. "Cost Horizons and Certainty Equivalents: An Approach to Stochastic Programming of Heating Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 235-263, April.
- Nie, Yu (Marco), 2011. "A cell-based Merchant-Nemhauser model for the system optimum dynamic traffic assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 329-342, February.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Bish & Edward Chamberlayne & Hesham Rakha, 2013. "Optimizing Network Flows with Congestion-Based Flow Reductions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-306, September.
- Chung-Cheng Lu, 2016. "Robust Multi-period Fleet Allocation Models for Bike-Sharing Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Hussein Tarhini & Douglas R. Bish, 2016. "Routing Strategies Under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 665-685, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic traffic assignment; Transportation planning; Chance-constrained programming; Joint chance constraint; Data uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.