Distributionally robust inventory routing problem to maximize the service level under limited budget
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Melissa Campbell & Martin W. P. Savelsbergh, 2004. "A Decomposition Approach for the Inventory-Routing Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 488-502, November.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- Zhalechian, M. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Zahiri, B. & Mohammadi, M., 2016. "Sustainable design of a closed-loop location-routing-inventory supply chain network under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 182-214.
- Wenqing Chen & Melvyn Sim & Jie Sun & Chung-Piaw Teo, 2010. "From CVaR to Uncertainty Set: Implications in Joint Chance-Constrained Optimization," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 470-485, April.
- Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A., 2012. "Lost-sales inventory systems with a service level criterion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 610-618.
- Raa, Birger & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine, 2009. "A practical solution approach for the cyclic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 429-441, January.
- Jiang, Yuanchun & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Yezheng & May, Jerrold, 2015. "Redesigning promotion strategy for e-commerce competitiveness through pricing and recommendation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 257-270.
- Bertazzi, Luca & Bosco, Adamo & Laganà, Demetrio, 2015. "Managing stochastic demand in an Inventory Routing Problem with transportation procurement," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 112-121.
- Byung Chung & Tao Yao & Bo Zhang, 2012. "Dynamic Traffic Assignment under Uncertainty: A Distributional Robust Chance-Constrained Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 167-181, March.
- Li, Jinfeng & Chu, Feng & Prins, Christian & Zhu, Zhanguo, 2014. "Lower and upper bounds for a two-stage capacitated facility location problem with handling costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 957-967.
- Yu, Yugang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun, 2009. "A Stackelberg game and its improvement in a VMI system with a manufacturing vendor," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 929-948, February.
- S. Michel & F. Vanderbeck, 2012. "A Column-Generation Based Tactical Planning Method for Inventory Routing," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 382-397, April.
- Aharon Ben-Tal & Dick den Hertog & Anja De Waegenaere & Bertrand Melenberg & Gijs Rennen, 2013.
"Robust Solutions of Optimization Problems Affected by Uncertain Probabilities,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 341-357, April.
- Ben-Tal, A. & den Hertog, D. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B. & Rennen, G., 2011. "Robust Solutions of Optimization Problems Affected by Uncertain Probabilities," Discussion Paper 2011-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- G. C. Calafiore & L. El Ghaoui, 2006. "On Distributionally Robust Chance-Constrained Linear Programs," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Lucy Gongtao Chen & Daniel Zhuoyu Long & Melvyn Sim, 2015. "On Dynamic Decision Making to Meet Consumption Targets," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(5), pages 1117-1130, October.
- Laurent El Ghaoui & Maksim Oks & Francois Oustry, 2003. "Worst-Case Value-At-Risk and Robust Portfolio Optimization: A Conic Programming Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 543-556, August.
- Luca Bertazzi & Giuseppe Paletta & M. Grazia Speranza, 2002. "Deterministic Order-Up-To Level Policies in an Inventory Routing Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 119-132, February.
- Rahimi, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand & Rekik, Yacine, 2017. "Multi-objective inventory routing problem: A stochastic model to consider profit, service level and green criteria," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 59-83.
- Weijun Xie & Shabbir Ahmed, 2018. "Distributionally robust simple integer recourse," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 351-367, October.
- Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Haijema, Rene & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2015. "Modeling an Inventory Routing Problem for perishable products with environmental considerations and demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 118-133.
- Erick Delage & Yinyu Ye, 2010. "Distributionally Robust Optimization Under Moment Uncertainty with Application to Data-Driven Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 595-612, June.
- Oğuz Solyalı & Jean-François Cordeau & Gilbert Laporte, 2012. "Robust Inventory Routing Under Demand Uncertainty," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 327-340, August.
- AGHEZZAF, El-Houssaine & RAA, Birger & VAN LANDEGHEM, Hendrik, 2006. "Modeling inventory routing problems in supply chains of high consumption products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1786, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yossiri Adulyasak & Jean-François Cordeau & Raf Jans, 2014. "Formulations and Branch-and-Cut Algorithms for Multivehicle Production and Inventory Routing Problems," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 103-120, February.
- Yugang Yu & Chengbin Chu & Haoxun Chen & Feng Chu, 2012. "Large scale stochastic inventory routing problems with split delivery and service level constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 197(1), pages 135-158, August.
- Yu, Yugang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng, 2008. "A new model and hybrid approach for large scale inventory routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 1022-1040, September.
- Yu, Yugang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun, 2007. "A note on coordination of production and distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 626-629, February.
- Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Raa, Birger & Van Landeghem, Hendrik, 2006. "Modeling inventory routing problems in supply chains of high consumption products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 1048-1063, March.
- Walter J. Bell & Louis M. Dalberto & Marshall L. Fisher & Arnold J. Greenfield & R. Jaikumar & Pradeep Kedia & Robert G. Mack & Paul J. Prutzman, 1983. "Improving the Distribution of Industrial Gases with an On-Line Computerized Routing and Scheduling Optimizer," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 13(6), pages 4-23, December.
- Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun, 2010. "A modified ant colony optimization algorithm for multi-item inventory routing problems with demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 598-611, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory routing problem; Stochastic optimization; Distributionally robust; Ambiguity set; Service level;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:126:y:2019:i:c:p:190-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.