Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Bertini, Robert L., 1999. "Some traffic features at freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Tao Yao & Supreet Mandala & Byung Chung, 2009. "Evacuation Transportation Planning Under Uncertainty: A Robust Optimization Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
- Eva Regnier, 2008. "Public Evacuation Decisions and Hurricane Track Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 16-28, January.
- John J. Jarvis & H. Donald Ratliff, 1982. "Note---Some Equivalent Objectives for Dynamic Network Flow Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 106-109, January.
- Urbina, Elba & Wolshon, Brian, 2003. "National review of hurricane evacuation plans and policies: a comparison and contrast of state practices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-275, March.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1994. "The cell transmission model: A dynamic representation of highway traffic consistent with the hydrodynamic theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 269-287, August.
- Chung, Koohong & Rudjanakanoknad, Jittichai & Cassidy, Michael J., 2007. "Relation between traffic density and capacity drop at three freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 82-95, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi, Wenqi & Nozick, Linda & Davidson, Rachel & Blanton, Brian & Colle, Brian, 2017. "Optimization of the issuance of evacuation orders under evolving hurricane conditions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 285-304.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:124-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:139:y:2015:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:87:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2823-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pillac, Victor & Van Hentenryck, Pascal & Even, Caroline, 2016. "A conflict-based path-generation heuristic for evacuation planning," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 136-150.
- Melissa Gama & Bruno Filipe Santos & Maria Paola Scaparra, 2016. "A multi-period shelter location-allocation model with evacuation orders for flood disasters," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 299-323, September.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:978-993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fry, John & Binner, Jane M., 2016. "Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1014-1023.
- Hussein Tarhini & Douglas R. Bish, 2016. "Routing Strategies Under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 665-685, June.
- Shahparvari, Shahrooz & Chhetri, Prem & Abbasi, Babak & Abareshi, Ahmad, 2016. "Enhancing emergency evacuation response of late evacuees: Revisiting the case of Australian Black Saturday bushfire," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 148-176.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:3:p:1122-1136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming; Evacuation planning; Disaster management; Staging; Routing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.