A multi-period shelter location-allocation model with evacuation orders for flood disasters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Kai & Jiang, Yiping & Yuan, Yufei & Zhao, Lindu, 2015. "Modeling multiple humanitarian objectives in emergency response to large-scale disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-17.
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- Linet Özdamar & Ediz Ekinci & Beste Küçükyazici, 2004. "Emergency Logistics Planning in Natural Disasters," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 217-245, July.
- Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2012. "Pre-positioning and dynamic delivery planning for short-term response following a natural disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 46-54.
- David S. Johnson & Cecilia R. Aragon & Lyle A. McGeoch & Catherine Schevon, 1989. "Optimization by Simulated Annealing: An Experimental Evaluation; Part I, Graph Partitioning," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 37(6), pages 865-892, December.
- Sherali, Hanif D. & Carter, Todd B. & Hobeika, Antoine G., 1991. "A location-allocation model and algorithm for evacuation planning under hurricane/flood conditions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 439-452, December.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001.
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, 2001. "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet, 2007. "A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1177-1193, June.
- Lim, Gino J. & Zangeneh, Shabnam & Reza Baharnemati, M. & Assavapokee, Tiravat, 2012. "A capacitated network flow optimization approach for short notice evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 234-245.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- Thévenaz, Céline & Resodihardjo, Sandra L., 2010. "All the best laid plans...conditions impeding proper emergency response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 7-21, July.
- Sangki Park & John van de Lindt & Rakesh Gupta & Daniel Cox, 2012. "Method to determine the locations of tsunami vertical evacuation shelters," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 63(2), pages 891-908, September.
- Li, Lingfeng & Jin, Mingzhou & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Sheltering network planning and management with a case in the Gulf Coast region," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 431-440, June.
More about this item
KeywordsShelter location; Dynamic model; Evacuation orders; Simulated annealing; Flood emergency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurjco:v:4:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s13675-015-0058-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .