A multi-period shelter location-allocation model with evacuation orders for flood disasters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Kai & Jiang, Yiping & Yuan, Yufei & Zhao, Lindu, 2015. "Modeling multiple humanitarian objectives in emergency response to large-scale disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-17.
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- Linet Özdamar & Ediz Ekinci & Beste Küçükyazici, 2004. "Emergency Logistics Planning in Natural Disasters," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 217-245, July.
- Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2012. "Pre-positioning and dynamic delivery planning for short-term response following a natural disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 46-54.
- David S. Johnson & Cecilia R. Aragon & Lyle A. McGeoch & Catherine Schevon, 1989. "Optimization by Simulated Annealing: An Experimental Evaluation; Part I, Graph Partitioning," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 37(6), pages 865-892, December.
- Sherali, Hanif D. & Carter, Todd B. & Hobeika, Antoine G., 1991. "A location-allocation model and algorithm for evacuation planning under hurricane/flood conditions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 439-452, December.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001.
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, 2001. "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet, 2007. "A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1177-1193, June.
- Lim, Gino J. & Zangeneh, Shabnam & Reza Baharnemati, M. & Assavapokee, Tiravat, 2012. "A capacitated network flow optimization approach for short notice evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 234-245.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- Thévenaz, Céline & Resodihardjo, Sandra L., 2010. "All the best laid plans...conditions impeding proper emergency response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 7-21, July.
- Sangki Park & John van de Lindt & Rakesh Gupta & Daniel Cox, 2012. "Method to determine the locations of tsunami vertical evacuation shelters," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 63(2), pages 891-908, September.
- Li, Lingfeng & Jin, Mingzhou & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Sheltering network planning and management with a case in the Gulf Coast region," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 431-440, June.
More about this item
KeywordsShelter location; Dynamic model; Evacuation orders; Simulated annealing; Flood emergency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurjco:v:4:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s13675-015-0058-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.