A basic mathematical model for evacuation problems in urban areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cova, Thomas J. & Johnson, Justin P., 2003. "A network flow model for lane-based evacuation routing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 579-604, August.
- Choi, W. & Hamacher, H. W. & Tufekci, S., 1988. "Modeling of building evacuation problems by network flows with side constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 98-110, April.
- Thomas J Cova & Justin P Johnson, 2002. "Microsimulation of neighborhood evacuations in the urban - wildland interface," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(12), pages 2211-2229, December.
- Eva Regnier, 2008. "Public Evacuation Decisions and Hurricane Track Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 16-28, January.
- John J. Jarvis & H. Donald Ratliff, 1982. "Note---Some Equivalent Objectives for Dynamic Network Flow Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 106-109, January.
- L. G. Chalmet & R. L. Francis & P. B. Saunders, 1982. "Network Models for Building Evacuation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 86-105, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadas, Yuval & Laor, Amir, 2013. "Network design model with evacuation constraints," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-9.
- Pillac, Victor & Van Hentenryck, Pascal & Even, Caroline, 2016. "A conflict-based path-generation heuristic for evacuation planning," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 136-150.
- Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A., 2012. "Pattern-based evacuation planning for urban areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 57-69.
More about this item
KeywordsEvacuation LP-based heuristic Mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:523-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.