On performance measures for evacuation systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, W. & Hamacher, H. W. & Tufekci, S., 1988. "Modeling of building evacuation problems by network flows with side constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 98-110, April.
- MacGregor Smith, J., 1991. "State-dependent queueing models in emergency evacuation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 373-389, December.
- James R. Jackson, 1963. "Jobshop-Like Queueing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 131-142, October.
- L. G. Chalmet & R. L. Francis & P. B. Saunders, 1982. "Network Models for Building Evacuation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 86-105, January.
- Løvås, Gunnar G., 1994. "Modeling and simulation of pedestrian traffic flow," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 429-443, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pursals, Salvador Casadesús & Garzón, Federico Garriga, 2009. "Optimal building evacuation time considering evacuation routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 692-699, January.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2223-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:352-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.