Note---Some Equivalent Objectives for Dynamic Network Flow Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- Ismaila Abderhamane Ndiaye & Emmanuel Neron & Antoine Jouglet, 2017. "Macroscopic evacuation plans for natural disasters," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 231-272, January.
- Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A., 2011. "A basic mathematical model for evacuation problems in urban areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 523-539, July.
- Xiaozheng He & Srinivas Peeta, 2014. "Dynamic Resource Allocation Problem for Transportation Network Evacuation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 505-530, December.
- Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A., 2012. "Pattern-based evacuation planning for urban areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 57-69.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jian Li & Kaan Ozbay, 2015. "Evacuation Planning with Endogenous Transportation Network Degradations: A Stochastic Cell-Based Model and Solution Procedure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 677-696, September.
- Yu-Ting Hsu & Srinivas Peeta, 2015. "Clearance Time Estimation for Incorporating Evacuation Risk in Routing Strategies for Evacuation Operations," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 743-764, September.
- Fry, John & Binner, Jane M., 2016. "Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1014-1023.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork models: theory; dynamic flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:1:p:106-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.