Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- Abdelghany, Ahmed & Abdelghany, Khaled & Mahmassani, Hani & Alhalabi, Wael, 2014. "Modeling framework for optimal evacuation of large-scale crowded pedestrian facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1105-1118.
- Campbell, Ann Melissa & Jones, Philip C., 2011. "Prepositioning supplies in preparation for disasters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 156-165, March.
- Brocklesby, John, 2009. "Ethics beyond the model: How social dynamics can interfere with ethical practice in operational research/management science," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1073-1082, December.
- M. Smyrnakis & T. Galla, 2012. "Effects of communication and utility-based decision making in a simple model of evacuation," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 85(11), pages 1-9, November.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe, 2015. "Behavior-aware user response modeling in social media: Learning from diverse heterogeneous dataAuthor-Name: Chen, Zhen-Yu," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 422-434.
- John J. Jarvis & H. Donald Ratliff, 1982. "Note---Some Equivalent Objectives for Dynamic Network Flow Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 106-109, January.
- Anonymous, 2000. "Back Matter," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 23(2).
- Tamura, Hiroyuki, 2005. "Behavioral models for complex decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(3), pages 655-665, November.
- Anonymous, 2000. "Back Matter," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 23(1).
- Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Luoma, Jukka & Saarinen, Esa, 2013. "On the importance of behavioral operational research: The case of understanding and communicating about dynamic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 623-634.
- Lim, Gino J. & Zangeneh, Shabnam & Reza Baharnemati, M. & Assavapokee, Tiravat, 2012. "A capacitated network flow optimization approach for short notice evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 234-245.
- Burstedde, C & Klauck, K & Schadschneider, A & Zittartz, J, 2001. "Simulation of pedestrian dynamics using a two-dimensional cellular automaton," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 295(3), pages 507-525.
- Yi, Wei & Kumar, Arun, 2007. "Ant colony optimization for disaster relief operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 660-672, November.
- Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A., 2012. "Pattern-based evacuation planning for urban areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 57-69.
- Chan, K C, 1988. "On the Contrarian Investment Strategy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 147-163, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:2:p:451-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:2:p:749-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:87:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2785-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioural OR; OR in disaster relief; Decision analysis; Humanitarian logistics; Modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:249:y:2016:i:3:p:1014-1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.