A Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition Based Heuristic Scheme for Bi-level Dynamic Network Design Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A., 2006. "Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1682-1695, December.
- S. Waller & Athanasios Ziliaskopoulos, 2006. "A Combinatorial user optimal dynamic traffic assignment algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 249-261, April.
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Dantzig, George B. & Harvey, Roy P. & Lansdowne, Zachary F. & Robinson, David W. & Maier, Steven F., 1979. "Formulating and solving the network design problem by decomposition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Szeto & Y. Jiang & D. Wang & A. Sumalee, 2015. "A Sustainable Road Network Design Problem with Land Use Transportation Interaction over Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 791-822, September.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9332-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9365-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic network design; Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition; Dual variables approximation; Cell transmission model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.