A Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition Based Heuristic Scheme for Bi-level Dynamic Network Design Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A., 2006. "Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1682-1695, December.
- S. Waller & Athanasios Ziliaskopoulos, 2006. "A Combinatorial user optimal dynamic traffic assignment algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 249-261, April.
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Dantzig, George B. & Harvey, Roy P. & Lansdowne, Zachary F. & Robinson, David W. & Maier, Steven F., 1979. "Formulating and solving the network design problem by decomposition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Szeto & Y. Jiang & D. Wang & A. Sumalee, 2015. "A Sustainable Road Network Design Problem with Land Use Transportation Interaction over Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 791-822, September.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9332-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9365-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic network design; Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition; Dual variables approximation; Cell transmission model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .