A Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition Based Heuristic Scheme for Bi-level Dynamic Network Design Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A., 2006. "Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1682-1695, December.
- S. Waller & Athanasios Ziliaskopoulos, 2006. "A Combinatorial user optimal dynamic traffic assignment algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 249-261, April.
- Dantzig, George B. & Harvey, Roy P. & Lansdowne, Zachary F. & Robinson, David W. & Maier, Steven F., 1979. "Formulating and solving the network design problem by decomposition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.