A game theoretical analysis of the design options of the real-time electricity market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, Ina & Weigt, Hannes, 2009.
"Cournot versus Supply Functions: What does the data tell us?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-47, January.
- Bert WILLEMS & Ina RUMIANTSEVA & Hannes WEIGT, 2007. "Cournot versus supply functions: what does the data tell us?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0720, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot Versus Supply Functions : What does the Data Tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot versus Supply Functions : What Does the Data tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & Michael L. Lemmon, 2002. "Equilibrium Pricing and Optimal Hedging in Electricity Forward Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1347-1382, June.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Bernard Walliser, 2006. "Les fonctions des modèles économiques," Post-Print halshs-00754737, HAL.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- Allaz, Blaise, 1992. "Oligopoly, uncertainty and strategic forward transactions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 297-308, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; balancing mechanisms; supply function equilibrium; mixed complementarity problem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-10-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00816355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.