A game theoretical analysis of the design options of the real-time electricity market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, Ina & Weigt, Hannes, 2009.
"Cournot versus Supply Functions: What does the data tell us?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-47, January.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot Versus Supply Functions : What does the Data Tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot versus Supply Functions : What Does the Data tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bert WILLEMS & Ina RUMIANTSEVA & Hannes WEIGT, 2007. "Cournot versus supply functions: what does the data tell us?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0720, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Walliser, 2006. "Les fonctions des modèles économiques," Post-Print halshs-00754737, HAL.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- Allaz, Blaise, 1992. "Oligopoly, uncertainty and strategic forward transactions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 297-308, June.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & Michael L. Lemmon, 2002. "Equilibrium Pricing and Optimal Hedging in Electricity Forward Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1347-1382, June.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; balancing mechanisms; supply function equilibrium; mixed complementarity problem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-10-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00816355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .