Report NEP-REG-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koichiro Ito, 2013. "Asymmetric Incentives in Subsidies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Electricity Rebate Program," NBER Working Papers 19485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farrell, Niall & Devine, Mel & Lee, William & Gleeson, James & Lyons, Seán, 2013. "Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff," MPRA Paper 49777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2013. "Holding Distribution Utilities Liable for Outage Costs: An Economic Look," Discussion Papers dp-13-16, Resources For the Future.
- Haikel Khalfallah & Vincent Rious, 2013. "A game theoretical analysis of the design options of the real-time electricity market," Post-Print halshs-00816355, HAL.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen, 2013. "Prices versus Quantities: What is the discussion really about?," IFRO Working Paper 2013/15, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphael Trotignon, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Working Papers 1307, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Xiao, Yu & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2013. "On the cost of misperceived travel time variability," MPRA Paper 49737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlson, Annelie & Mellin, Anna, 2013. "Life cycle assessment of a road investment: estimating the effect on energy use when building a bypass road," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Gangwar, Rachna & Raghuram, G., 2013. "Framework for Structuring Public Private Partnerships in Railways," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-09-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Daniel García & Joaquím Coleff, 2013. "Information Provision in Procurement Auctions," Vienna Economics Papers 1306, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Guido Bünstorf & Christoph Engel & Sven Fischer & Werner Güth, 2013. "Win Shift Lose Stay - An Experimental Test of Non-Compete Clauses," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.