Report NEP-GTH-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma," Working Papers 13-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2013. "The Rejective Core of an Economy with Profit-Making Firms," Discussion Papers 2013-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alcalde, Jose, 2013. "Random Housing with Existing Tenants," QM&ET Working Papers 13-5, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2013. "On the Origin of the Family," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1028, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Aytek Erdil, 2013. "Strategy-Proof Stochastic Assignment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1333, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Puy, M. Socorro & Martínez, Ricardo & Amorós, P., 2013. "The closed primaries versus the top-two primary," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1319, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Haikel Khalfallah & Vincent Rious, 2013. "A game theoretical analysis of the design options of the real-time electricity market," Post-Print halshs-00816355, HAL.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013. "How individual preferences get aggregated in groups - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2013-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.