Strategy-Proof Stochastic Assignment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- EHLERS, Lars, 2006.
"Respecting Priorities when Assigning Students to Schools,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2006. "Respecting Priorities when Assigning Students to Schools," Cahiers de recherche 2006-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez, 1998. "Random Serial Dictatorship and the Core from Random Endowments in House Allocation Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 689-702, May.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Moulin, Herve, 2001. "A New Solution to the Random Assignment Problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 295-328, October.
- Pathak, Parag A. & Sethuraman, Jay, 2011.
"Lotteries in student assignment: An equivalence result,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(1), January.
- Parag A. Pathak & Jay Sethuraman, 2010. "Lotteries in Student Assignment: An Equivalence Result," NBER Working Papers 16140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peters, Hans & Roy, Souvik & Sen, Arunava & Storcken, Ton, 2014.
"Probabilistic strategy-proof rules over single-peaked domains,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 123-127.
- Storcken A.J.A. & Peters H.J.M. & Roy S. & Sen A., 2013. "Probabilistic Strategy-Proof Rules over Single-Peaked Domains," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kojima, Fuhito & Manea, Mihai, 2010. "Incentives in the probabilistic serial mechanism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 106-123, January.
- Alvin E. Roth, 1982. "The Economics of Matching: Stability and Incentives," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 617-628, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jmi:articl:jmi-v3i1a2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars EHLERS & Dipjyoti MAJUMDAR & Debasis MISHRA & Arunava SEN, 2016. "Continuity and Incentive Compatibility in Cardinal Voting Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 04-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- André Schmelzer, 2018.
"Strategy-Proofness of Stochastic Assignment Mechanisms,"
The Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design,
Society for the Promotion of Mechanism and Institution Design, University of York, vol. 3(1), pages 17-50, December.
- André Schmelzer, 2017. "Strategy-proofness of stochastic assignment mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kesten, Onur & Kurino, Morimitsu & Nesterov, Alexander, 2015. "Efficient lottery design," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-203, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alexander Nesterov, 2014. "Fairness and Efficiency in a Random Assignment: Three Impossibility Results," Working Papers 2014006, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Kesten, Onur & Kurino, Morimitsu, 2012. "On the (im)possibility of improving upon the student-proposing deferred acceptance mechanism," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2012-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Hirata, Daisuke & Kasuya, Yusuke, 2017.
"On stable and strategy-proof rules in matching markets with contracts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 27-43.
- HIRATA, Daisuke & KASUYA, Yusuke, 2015. "On Stable and Strategy-Proof Rules in Matching Markets with Contracts," Discussion Papers 2015-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- HIRATA, Daisuke & KASUYA, Yusuke, 2016. "On Stable and Strategy-Proof Rules in Matching Markets with Contracts," Discussion Papers 2016-13, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- EHLERS, Lars & MAJUMDAR, Dipjyoti & MISHRA, Debasis & SEN, Arunava, 2016. "Continuity and incentive compatibility," Cahiers de recherche 2016-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tang, Qianfeng & Yu, Jingsheng, 2014. "A new perspective on Kesten's school choice with consent idea," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 543-561.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2013-10-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.