Probabilistic strategy-proof rules over single-peaked domains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Storcken A.J.A. & Peters H.J.M. & Roy S. & Sen A., 2013. "Probabilistic Strategy-Proof Rules over Single-Peaked Domains," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
References listed on IDEAS
- John Weymark, 2011.
"A unified approach to strategy-proofness for single-peaked preferences,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 529-550, December.
- John A. Weymark, 2011. "A Unified Approach to Strategy-Proofness for Single-Peaked Preferences," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Duggan, John, 1996.
"A Geometric Proof of Gibbard's Random Dictatorship Theorem,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 365-369, February.
- John Duggan, 1996. "A geometric proof of Gibbard's random dictatorship theorem (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 365-369.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Roy, Souvik & Sen, Arunava, 2012. "The structure of strategy-proof random social choice functions over product domains and lexicographically separable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 353-366.
- Picot, Jérémy & Sen, Arunava, 2012. "An extreme point characterization of random strategy-proof social choice functions: The two alternative case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 49-52.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1977. "Manipulation of Schemes That Mix Voting with Chance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 665-681, April.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Ehlers, Lars & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Decision Schemes for One-Dimensional Single-Peaked Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 408-434, August.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2012. "Random Dictatorship Domains," Working Papers 27-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Barbera Salvador & Gul Faruk & Stacchetti Ennio, 1993. "Generalized Median Voter Schemes and Committees," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 262-289, December.
- Kim C. Border & J. S. Jordan, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 153-170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:413-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Vannucci, 2017. "Tree-Wise Single Peaked Domains," Department of Economics University of Siena 770, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Aytek Erdil, 2013. "Strategy-Proof Stochastic Assignment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1333, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Erdil, Aytek, 2014. "Strategy-proof stochastic assignment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 146-162.
- Pycia, Marek & Ünver, M. Utku, 2015. "Decomposing random mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 21-33.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2017.
"Optimal Voting Rules,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 688-717.
- Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny & Shi, Xianwen, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 417, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Working Papers tecipa-493, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lars EHLERS & Dipjyoti MAJUMDAR & Debasis MISHRA & Arunava SEN, 2016. "Continuity and Incentive Compatibility in Cardinal Voting Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 04-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00355-018-1137-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sen, Arunava & Zeng, Huaxia, 2016. "A characterization of single-peaked preferences via random social choice functions," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(2), May.
- Peters, Hans & Roy, Souvik & Sadhukhan, Soumyarup & Storcken, Ton, 2017.
"An extreme point characterization of strategy-proof and unanimous probabilistic rules over binary restricted domains,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 84-90.
- Peters H.J.M. & Roy S. & Sadhukhan S. & Storcken A.J.A., 2016. "An extreme point characterization of strategy-proof and unanimous probabilistic rules over binary restricted domains," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Roy, Souvik & Sadhukhan, Soumyarup, 2017. "A Unified Characterization of Randomized Strategy-proof Rules," MPRA Paper 79363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:28-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sen, Arunava & Zeng, Huaxia, 2014. "Random dictatorship domains," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 212-236.
- Gopakumar Achuthankutty & Souvik Roy, 2018. "On single-peaked domains and min–max rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 51(4), pages 753-772, December.
- Núñez, Matías, 2015. "Threshold voting leads to Type-Revelation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 211-213.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2014. "A CHaracterization of Single-Peaked Preferences via Random Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 13-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsProbabilistic rules; Strategy-proof; Single-peaked domain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:52:y:2014:i:c:p:123-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.