A geometric proof of Gibbard's random dictatorship theorem (*)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Duggan, John, 1996. "A Geometric Proof of Gibbard's Random Dictatorship Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 365-369.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rajgopal Kannan & Lydia Ray & Sudipta Sarangi, 2007.
"The structure of information networks,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 119-134.
- Sarangi, Sudipta & Raj Kannan & Lydia Ray, 2003. "The Structure of Information Networks," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 182, Royal Economic Society.
- Sudipta Sarangi & R. Kannan & L. Ray, 2003. "The Structure of Information Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Rajgopal Kannan & Lydia Ray, 2004. "The Structure of Information Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2004-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Cary Deck & Cathleen Johnson, 2004. "Link bidding in laboratory networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(4), pages 359-372, April.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003.
"A Survey of Models of Network Formation: Stability and Efficiency,"
Game Theory and Information
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "A survey of models of network formation: Stability and efficiency," Working Papers 1161, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2002. "Network Formation with Heterogeneous Players," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-069/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 525-548.
- Sudipta Sarangi & H. Haller, 2003. "Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," Departmental Working Papers 2003-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Watts, Alison, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 331-341, February.
- Michael Kosfeld, "undated". "Network Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 152, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Goyal, Sanjeev & Kamphorst, Jurjen, 2006. "Network formation with heterogeneous players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 353-372, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Peters, Hans & Sen, Arunava, 2002. "Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Mechanisms in Economies with Pure Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 392-416, October.
- Arunava Sen, 2011. "The Gibbard random dictatorship theorem: a generalization and a new proof," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 515-527, December.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sen, Arunava & Zeng, Huaxia, 2014. "Random dictatorship domains," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 212-236.
- Peters, Hans & Roy, Souvik & Sen, Arunava & Storcken, Ton, 2014.
"Probabilistic strategy-proof rules over single-peaked domains,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 123-127.
- Storcken A.J.A. & Peters H.J.M. & Roy S. & Sen A., 2013. "Probabilistic Strategy-Proof Rules over Single-Peaked Domains," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:365-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .