Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Mechanisms in Economies with Pure Public Goods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, K.H. & Roush, F.W., 1984. "Nonmanipulability in two dimensions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-43, August.
- Border, Kim C & Jordan, J S, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Diego Moreno, 1999. "Strategy-proof allocation mechanisms for pure public goods economies when preferences are monotonic," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 183-197.
- Zhou, Lin, 1991. "Impossibility of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Economies with Pure Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 107-19, January.
- Duggan, John, 1996.
"A Geometric Proof of Gibbard's Random Dictatorship Theorem,"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 365-69, February.
- John Duggan, 1996. "A geometric proof of Gibbard's random dictatorship theorem (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 365-369.
- Peters, Hans & van der Stel, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1992. "Pareto Optimality, Anonymity, and Strategy-Proofness in Location Problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 221-35.
- Yves Sprumont, 1995. "Strategyproof Collective Choice in Economic and Political Environments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 68-107, February.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1977. "Manipulation of Schemes That Mix Voting with Chance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 665-81, April.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Barbera, Salvador, 1979. "Majority and Positional Voting in a Probabilistic Framework," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 379-89, April.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 1998. "An alternative proof of Gibbard's random dictatorship result," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 509-519.
- Michel Le Breton & Arunava Sen, 1999. "Separable Preferences, Strategyproofness, and Decomposability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 605-628, May.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1978. "Straightforwardness of Game Forms with Lotteries as Outcomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 595-614, May.
- Keiding, Hans, 1981. "The categorical approach to social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 177-191, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:106:y:2002:i:2:p:392-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.