Reliability modeling of multi-carrier energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanrioven, M. & Alam, M.S., 2006. "Reliability modeling and analysis of stand-alone PEM fuel cell power plants," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 915-933.
- Krewitt, Wolfram & Nitsch, Joachim & Fischedick, Manfred & Pehnt, Martin & Temming, Heiner, 2006. "Market perspectives of stationary fuel cells in a sustainable energy supply system--long-term scenarios for Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 793-803, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoppato, Anna & Cavazzini, Giovanna & Ardizzon, Guido & Rossetti, Antonio, 2014. "A PSO (particle swarm optimization)-based model for the optimal management of a small PV(Photovoltaic)-pump hydro energy storage in a rural dry area," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 168-174.
- van Stiphout, Arne & Virag, Ana & Kessels, Kris & Deconinck, Geert, 2018. "Benefits of a multi-energy day-ahead market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 651-661.
- Shariatkhah, Mohammad-Hossein & Haghifam, Mahmoud-Reza & Chicco, Gianfranco & Parsa-Moghaddam, Mohsen, 2016. "Adequacy modeling and evaluation of multi-carrier energy systems to supply energy services from different infrastructures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1095-1106.
- Dutton, Spencer & Marnay, Chris & Feng, Wei & Robinson, Matthew & Mammoli, Andrea, 2019. "Moore vs. Murphy: Tradeoffs between complexity and reliability in distributed energy system scheduling using software-as-a-service," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(C), pages 1126-1137.
- Ghaffarpour, Reza & Mozafari, Babak & Ranjbar, Ali Mohammad & Torabi, Taghi, 2018. "Resilience oriented water and energy hub scheduling considering maintenance constraint," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 1092-1104.
- Fu, Xueqian & Li, Gengyin & Wang, Huaizhi, 2018. "Use of a second-order reliability method to estimate the failure probability of an integrated energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 425-434.
- Sadegheih, A., 2009. "Optimization of network planning by the novel hybrid algorithms of intelligent optimization techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1539-1551.
- Maroufmashat, Azadeh & Elkamel, Ali & Fowler, Michael & Sattari, Sourena & Roshandel, Ramin & Hajimiragha, Amir & Walker, Sean & Entchev, Evgueniy, 2015. "Modeling and optimization of a network of energy hubs to improve economic and emission considerations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2546-2558.
- Jan Abrell and Hannes Weigt, 2016.
"Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Abrell, Jan & Weigt, Hannes, 2014. "Investments in a combined energy network model: substitution between natural gas and electricity?," Working papers 2014/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Weigt, Hannes & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas And Electricity?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100540, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/237, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ashouri, Araz & Fux, Samuel S. & Benz, Michael J. & Guzzella, Lino, 2013. "Optimal design and operation of building services using mixed-integer linear programming techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 365-376.
- Zare, V., 2016. "Exergoeconomic analysis with reliability and availability considerations of a nuclear energy-based combined cycle power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 187-196.
- Wang, Sheng & Shao, Changzheng & Ding, Yi & Yan, Jinyue, 2019. "Operational reliability of multi-energy customers considering service-based self-scheduling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Xianzheng Zhou & Chuangxin Guo & Yifei Wang & Wanqi Li, 2017. "Optimal Expansion Co-Planning of Reconfigurable Electricity and Natural Gas Distribution Systems Incorporating Energy Hubs," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Lei, Yunkai & Hou, Kai & Wang, Yue & Jia, Hongjie & Zhang, Pei & Mu, Yunfei & Jin, Xiaolong & Sui, Bingyan, 2018. "A new reliability assessment approach for integrated energy systems: Using hierarchical decoupling optimization framework and impact-increment based state enumeration method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1237-1250.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Yousefi, Hossein, 2017. "Energy hub: From a model to a concept – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1512-1527.
- Vahid Amir & Shahram Jadid & Mehdi Ehsan, 2017. "Optimal Design of a Multi-Carrier Microgrid (MCMG) Considering Net Zero Emission," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Qingshan Xu & Yifan Ding & Aixia Zheng, 2017. "An Optimal Dispatch Model of Wind-Integrated Power System Considering Demand Response and Reliability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Destro, Nicola & Benato, Alberto & Stoppato, Anna & Mirandola, Alberto, 2016. "Components design and daily operation optimization of a hybrid system with energy storages," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P2), pages 569-577.
More about this item
KeywordsReliability; Multi-carrier systems; Markov model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:235-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.