eTransport: Investment planning in energy supply systems with multiple energy carriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henning, Dag, 1997. "MODEST—An energy-system optimisation model applicable to local utilities and countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1135-1150.
- Knoepfel, Ivo H., 1996. "A framework for environmental impact assessment of long-distance energy transport systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 693-702.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Bruckner, Thomas & Morrison, Robbie & Groscurth, Helmuth-M. & Kümmel, Reiner, 2004. "Modernization of local energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 245-256.
- Lindenberger, D & Bruckner, T & Groscurth, H.-M & Kümmel, R, 2000. "Optimization of solar district heating systems: seasonal storage, heat pumps, and cogeneration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 591-608.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Løken, Espen & Botterud, Audun & Holen, Arne T., 2009. "Use of the equivalent attribute technique in multi-criteria planning of local energy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1075-1083, September.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Ba, Birome Holo & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2016. "Models for optimization and performance evaluation of biomass supply chains: An Operations Research perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P2), pages 977-989.
- De Meyer, Annelies & Cattrysse, Dirk & Rasinmäki, Jussi & Van Orshoven, Jos, 2014. "Methods to optimise the design and management of biomass-for-bioenergy supply chains: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 657-670.
- repec:eee:energy:v:161:y:2018:i:c:p:425-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "MES (multi-energy systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-17.
- Jan Abrell and Hannes Weigt, 2016.
"Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Abrell, Jan & Weigt, Hannes, 2014. "Investments in a combined energy network model: substitution between natural gas and electricity?," Working papers 2014/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Weigt, Hannes & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas And Electricity?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100540, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/237, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Samsatli, Sheila & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Shah, Nilay, 2015. "BVCM: A comprehensive and flexible toolkit for whole system biomass value chain analysis and optimisation – Mathematical formulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 131-160.
- Rubio Rodríguez, M.A. & Feitó Cespón, M. & De Ruyck, J. & Ocaña Guevara, V.S. & Verma, V.K., 2013. "Life cycle modeling of energy matrix scenarios, Belgian power and partial heat mixes as case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 329-337.
- Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A., 2010. "Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6604-6614, November.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay, 2014. "ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 237-253.
- van Dyken, Silke & Bakken, Bjorn H. & Skjelbred, Hans I., 2010. "Linear mixed-integer models for biomass supply chains with transport, storage and processing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1338-1350.
- Münster, Marie & Morthorst, Poul Erik & Larsen, Helge V. & Bregnbæk, Lars & Werling, Jesper & Lindboe, Hans Henrik & Ravn, Hans, 2012. "The role of district heating in the future Danish energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-55.
- Marini, Abbas & Latify, Mohammad Amin & Ghazizadeh, Mohammad Sadegh & Salemnia, Ahmad, 2015. "Long-term chronological load modeling in power system studies with energy storage systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 436-448.
- Wright, Daniel G. & Dey, Prasanta K. & Brammer, John G., 2013. "A fuzzy levelised energy cost method for renewable energy technology assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 315-323.
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy supply systems; Investments; Multiple energy carriers; Mixed integer programming; Dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:9:p:1676-1689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.