Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050
No abstract is available for this item.
|Length:||VII, 94 p.|
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.diw.de/en
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagl, Stephan & Fürsch, Michaela & Jägemann, Cosima & Bettzüge, Marc Oliver, 2011. "The economic value of storage in renewable power systems - the case of thermal energy storage in concentrating solar plants," EWI Working Papers 2011-8, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- McCollum, David L & Ogden, Joan M, 2006. "Techno-Economic Models for Carbon Dioxide Compression, Transport, and Storage & Correlations for Estimating Carbon Dioxide Density and Viscosity," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1zg00532, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2011. "Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-88.
- Zweibel, Ken, 2010. "Should solar photovoltaics be deployed sooner because of long operating life at low, predictable cost?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7519-7530, November.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009.
"Gone with the Wind?: Electricity Market Prices and Incentives to Invest in Thermal Power Plants under Increasing Wind Energy Supply,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
852, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011. "Gone with the wind? -- Electricity market prices and incentives to invest in thermal power plants under increasing wind energy supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-256, March.
- Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Eisl, Roland, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage—Investment strategies for the future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7103-7111.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
- Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2011. "Is There an Optimal Entry Time for Carbon Capture and Storage? A Case Study for Australia's National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 07, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Riahi, Keywan & Rubin, Edward S. & Taylor, Margaret R. & Schrattenholzer, Leo & Hounshell, David, 2004. "Technological learning for carbon capture and sequestration technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 539-564, July.
- Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M., 2012. "CSP electricity cost evolution and grid parities based on the IEA roadmaps," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 184-192.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.