The economics of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weigt, Hannes & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008.
"Price formation and market power in the German wholesale electricity market in 2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4227-4234, November.
- Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2007. "Price Formation and Market Power in the German Wholesale Electricity Market in 2006," MPRA Paper 65662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul, 2010. "Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3797-3806, July.
- Wolf-Peter, Schill, 2011.
"Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6178-6189, October.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011. "Electric Vehicles in Imperfect Electricity Markets: The case of Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 6178-6189.
- Skerlos, Steven J. & Winebrake, James J., 2010. "Targeting plug-in hybrid electric vehicle policies to increase social benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 705-708, February.
- Ahman, Max, 2006. "Government policy and the development of electric vehicles in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 433-443, March.
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011.
"Gone with the wind? -- Electricity market prices and incentives to invest in thermal power plants under increasing wind energy supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-256, March.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "Gone with the Wind?: Electricity Market Prices and Incentives to Invest in Thermal Power Plants under Increasing Wind Energy Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 852, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2011.
"Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-88.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011. "Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 59-87.
- Weiller, Claire, 2011. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle impacts on hourly electricity demand in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3766-3778, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicles; Fast charging; Investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:43:y:2012:i:c:p:136-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.