Cost and Performance of Carbon Dioxide Capture from Power Generation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnette, Andrew N., 2017. "Renewable energy and carbon capture and sequestration for a reduced carbon energy plan: An optimization model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 254-265.
- Bhave, Amit & Taylor, Richard H.S. & Fennell, Paul & Livingston, William R. & Shah, Nilay & Dowell, Niall Mac & Dennis, John & Kraft, Markus & Pourkashanian, Mohammed & Insa, Mathieu & Jones, Jenny & , 2017. "Screening and techno-economic assessment of biomass-based power generation with CCS technologies to meet 2050 CO2 targets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 481-489.
- Franz, Johannes & Maas, Pascal & Scherer, Viktor, 2014. "Economic evaluation of pre-combustion CO2-capture in IGCC power plants by porous ceramic membranes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 532-542.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Baker, Erin & Jenni, Karen E., 2013. "Modeling the future costs of carbon capture using experts' elicited probabilities under policy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 218-228.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2016.
"Flexibility in Europe's power sector — An additional requirement or an automatic complement?,"
Elsevier, pages 118-131.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's Power Sector - an Additional Requirement or an Automatic Complement?," EWI Working Papers 2013-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's power sector - an additional requirement or an automatic complement?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79944, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhao, Fangxian & Fei, Weiyang, 2014. "How policy choice affects investment in low-carbon technology: The case of CO2 capture in indirect coal liquefaction in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 670-679.
- Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Tola, Vittorio & Cau, Giorgio, 2017. "Techno-economic comparison between different technologies for CO2-free power generation from coal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 426-439.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12983 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:12:p:14380-14406:d:60873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel, 2015. "Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China’s power sector – An integrated assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 229-244.
- Kwangu Kang & Youngkyun Seo & Daejun Chang & Seong-Gil Kang & Cheol Huh, 2015. "Estimation of CO 2 Transport Costs in South Korea Using a Techno-Economic Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-21, March.
- Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel, 2014. "Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in India’s power sector – An integrated assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 62-75.
- Eide, Jan & de Sisternes, Fernando J. & Herzog, Howard J. & Webster, Mort D., 2014. "CO2 emission standards and investment in carbon capture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 53-65.
- Peter Viebahn & Daniel Vallentin & Samuel Höller, 2015. "Integrated Assessment of Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) in South Africa’s Power Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-27, December.
- Renner, Marie, 2014. "Carbon prices and CCS investment: A comparative study between the European Union and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 327-340.
- Bandyopadhyay, Rubenka & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia, 2016. "An alternate wind power integration mechanism: Coal plants with flexible amine-based CCS," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 704-713.
- Scaccabarozzi, Roberto & Gatti, Manuele & Martelli, Emanuele, 2016. "Thermodynamic analysis and numerical optimization of the NET Power oxy-combustion cycle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 505-526.
- Campanari, S. & Chiesa, P. & Manzolini, G. & Bedogni, S., 2014. "Economic analysis of CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles using Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 562-573.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1887-1905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Renner, 2014. "Carbon prices and CCS investment: comparative study between the European Union and China," Working Papers 1402, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .