Report NEP-ENE-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrienne M. Ohler, 2011. "The Impact of Rate-of-Return Regulation on Electricity Generation from Renewable Energy," Working Paper Series 20110403, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Cédric Philibert, 2011. "Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate," IEA Energy Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Optimization of hydroelectric power generation, case study of Roseires Dam in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?," MERIT Working Papers 2011-025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Paul Waide & Conrad U. Brunner, 2011. "Energy-Efficiency Policy Opportunities for Electric Motor-Driven Systems," IEA Energy Papers 2011/7, OECD Publishing.
- Hugh Falkner & Shane Holt, 2011. "Walking the Torque: Proposed Work Plan for Energy-Efficiency Policy Opportunities for Electric Motor-Driven Systems," IEA Energy Papers 2011/8, OECD Publishing.
- Rémy Prud'homme, 2010. "Electric Vehicles: A Tentative Economic and Environmental Evaluation," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/22, OECD Publishing.
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Electricity Saving in Households after the Eastern Japan Earthquake," Discussion Papers 1105, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kumar, Santosh & Rauniyar, Ganesh, 2011. "Is electrification welfare improving?: non-experimental evidence from rural Bhutan," MPRA Paper 31482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Remme & Nathalie Trudeau & Dagmar Graczyk & Peter Taylor, 2011. "Technology Development Prospects for the Indian Power Sector," IEA Energy Papers 2011/4, OECD Publishing.
- Nakov, Anton & Nuño, Galo, 2011. "Saudi Aramco and the oil market," Working Paper Series 1354, European Central Bank.
- Julie Jiang & Jonathan Sinton, 2011. "Overseas Investments by Chinese National Oil Companies: Assessing the Drivers and Impacts," IEA Energy Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Darine Bakkour & Geoffroy Enjorlas & Robert Kast & Jean-Claude Thouret, 2013. "The adaptive governance of natural disasters: Insights from the 2010 Mount Merapi Eruption in Indonesia," Working Papers 13-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2013.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hahn, Elke & Mestre, Ricardo, 2011. "The role of oil prices in the euro area economy since the 1970s," Working Paper Series 1356, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Ferraro & Ken Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Can Oil Prices Forecast Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 11-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2011. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," SITE Working Paper Series 12, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Item repec:nco:monito:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Julian Boulanger & Elie Cohen, 2011. "Rethinking industrial policy," Policy Briefs 566, Bruegel.
- Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2011. "Exporters' characteristics and the margins of trade," Working Papers 1117, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia, the role of energy consumption and foreign trade," MPRA Paper 31534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rexhäuser, Sascha & Rammer, Christian, 2011. "Unmasking the Porter hypothesis: Environmental innovations and firm-profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:337 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Gonne, 2010. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on Sectors Competitiveness," Working Papers 1015, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Roger M., 2011. "A shapley value approach to pricing climate risks," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Matthias Finkenrath, 2011. "Cost and Performance of Carbon Dioxide Capture from Power Generation," IEA Energy Papers 2011/5, OECD Publishing.
- Kopp, Robert E. & Mignone, Bryan K., 2011. "The US government's social cost of carbon estimates after their first year: Pathways for improvement," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Daiju Narita & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2011. "Economic Costs of Ocean Acidification: A Look into the Impacts on Shellfish Production," Kiel Working Papers 1710, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.