Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2013.
"Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 597-607.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere, 2014. "Combinations of support instruments for renewable electricity in Europe: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 287-295.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:824-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Yong & Tang, Kam Ki & Wang, Li-li, 2013. "Do renewable electricity policies promote renewable electricity generation? Evidence from panel data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 887-897.
- Krahé, Max & Heidug, Wolf & Ward, John & Smale, Robin, 2013. "From demonstration to deployment: An economic analysis of support policies for carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 753-763.
- Simsek, Hayal Ayca & Simsek, Nevzat, 2013. "Recent incentives for renewable energy in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 521-530.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Alessio D'Amato & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Analysing the Interactions of Energy and climate policies in a broad Policy ‘optimality’ framework. The Italian case study," SEEDS Working Papers 2514, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-06-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.