Energy-Efficiency Policy Opportunities for Electric Motor-Driven Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backlund, Sandra & Thollander, Patrik & Palm, Jenny & Ottosson, Mikael, 2012. "Extending the energy efficiency gap," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 392-396.
- De Almeida, A. & Fong, J. & Brunner, C.U. & Werle, R. & Van Werkhoven, M., 2019. "New technology trends and policy needs in energy efficient motor systems - A major opportunity for energy and carbon savings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Tijdink, Anton & Patel, Martin K., 2017. "Techno-economic analysis of energy efficiency improvement in electric motor driven systems in Swiss industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 85-104.
- Bortoni, Edson C. & Magalhães, Leonardo P. & Nogueira, Luiz A.H. & Bajay, Sérgio V. & Cassula, Agnelo M., 2020. "An assessment of energy efficient motors application by scenarios evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Nabitz, Lisa & Plötz, Patrick & Braungardt, Sibylle & Reuter, Matthias, 2016. "Measuring policy-driven innovation in energy efficiency," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 51, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Robles, Endika & Fernandez, Markel & Andreu, Jon & Ibarra, Edorta & Ugalde, Unai, 2021. "Advanced power inverter topologies and modulation techniques for common-mode voltage elimination in electric motor drive systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Guo, Jingquan & Ma, Xinqiang & Ahmadpour, Ali, 2021. "Electrical–mechanical evaluation of the multi–cascaded induction motors under different conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
- António da Silva Gonçalves, Vítor & Mil-Homens dos Santos, Feliz José, 2019. "Energy management system ISO 50001:2011 and energy management for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Hosain, Md Lokman & Bel Fdhila, Rebei & Rönnberg, Kristian, 2017. "Taylor-Couette flow and transient heat transfer inside the annulus air-gap of rotating electrical machines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 624-633.
- Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Bless, Frédéric & Chambers, Jonathan & Arpagaus, Cordin & Bertsch, Stefan S. & Patel, Martin K., 2018. "Excess heat recovery: An invisible energy resource for the Swiss industry sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 390-408.
- Köhler, Jonathan & Braungardt, Sibylle & Hettesheimer, Tim & Lerch, Christian & Nabitz, Lisa & Sartorius, Christian & Walz, Rainer, 2016. "The dynamic simulation of TIS functions in transitions pathways," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 48, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M. & Mercedes, Sonia S., 2015. "A comparative assessment of Brazilian electric motors performance with minimum efficiency standards," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 308-318.
- Olszewski, Pawel & Arafeh, Jamal, 2018. "Parametric analysis of pumping station with parallel-configured centrifugal pumps towards self-learning applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 1146-1158.
- Burgos Payán, Manuel & Roldan Fernandez, Juan Manuel & Maza Ortega, Jose Maria & Riquelme Santos, Jesus Manuel, 2019. "Techno-economic optimal power rating of induction motors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 1031-1048.
- Christoph Sejkora & Lisa Kühberger & Fabian Radner & Alexander Trattner & Thomas Kienberger, 2020. "Exergy as Criteria for Efficient Energy Systems—A Spatially Resolved Comparison of the Current Exergy Consumption, the Current Useful Exergy Demand and Renewable Exergy Potential," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-51, February.
- Taylor, Josh A. & Dhople, Sairaj V. & Callaway, Duncan S., 2016. "Power systems without fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1322-1336.
- El-Kharashi, Eyhab & Massoud, Joseph Girgis & Al-Ahmar, M.A., 2019. "The impact of the unbalance in both the voltage and the frequency on the performance of single and cascaded induction motors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 561-575.
- de Almeida, Anibal T. & Fong, Joao & Falkner, Hugh & Bertoldi, Paolo, 2017. "Policy options to promote energy efficient electric motors and drives in the EU," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1275-1286.
- Senkel, Anne & Bode, Carsten & Schmitz, Gerhard, 2021. "Quantification of the resilience of integrated energy systems using dynamic simulation," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 209(C).
- Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik & Ottosson, Mikael, 2015. "Quantifying the extended energy efficiency gap-evidence from Swedish electricity-intensive industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 472-483.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.