Energy-Efficiency Policy Opportunities for Electric Motor-Driven Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabitz, Lisa & Plötz, Patrick & Braungardt, Sibylle & Reuter, Matthias, 2016. "Measuring policy-driven innovation in energy efficiency," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 51, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:eee:appene:v:207:y:2017:i:c:p:624-633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Köhler, Jonathan & Braungardt, Sibylle & Hettesheimer, Tim & Lerch, Christian & Nabitz, Lisa & Sartorius, Christian & Walz, Rainer, 2016. "The dynamic simulation of TIS functions in transitions pathways," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 48, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M. & Mercedes, Sonia S., 2015. "A comparative assessment of Brazilian electric motors performance with minimum efficiency standards," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 308-318.
- Taylor, Josh A. & Dhople, Sairaj V. & Callaway, Duncan S., 2016. "Power systems without fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1322-1336.
- Backlund, Sandra & Thollander, Patrik & Palm, Jenny & Ottosson, Mikael, 2012. "Extending the energy efficiency gap," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 392-396.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:85-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1275-1286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik & Ottosson, Mikael, 2015. "Quantifying the extended energy efficiency gap-evidence from Swedish electricity-intensive industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 472-483.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .