Technology Development Prospects for the Indian Power Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koljonen, Tiina & Lehtilä, Antti, 2012. "The impact of residential, commercial, and transport energy demand uncertainties in Asia on climate change mitigation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 410-420.
- Sahu, Bikash Kumar & Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Baruah, D.C., 2013. "Global trend in wind power with special focus on the top five wind power producing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 348-359.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Pries, Julia, 2011. "Die Zukunft der Energieversorgung in Indien," HWWI Policy Papers 60, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Froome, Craig & Foster, John, 2012.
"Resilience and electricity systems: A comparative analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 188-201.
- Lynette Molyneaux & Liam Wagner & Craig Froome & John Foster, 2012. "Resilience and electricity systems: a comparative analysis," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 15, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Akpınar, Adem, 2013. "The contribution of hydropower in meeting electric energy needs: The case of Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 206-219.
- Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav, 2012. "Low carbon and clean energy scenarios for India: Analysis of targets approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 487-495.
- Yeongjun Yeo & Dongnyok Shim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Jörn Altmann, 2015.
"Driving Forces of CO 2 Emissions in Emerging Countries: LMDI Decomposition Analysis on China and India’s Residential Sector,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Yeongjun Yeo & Dongnyok Shim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Driving Forces of CO2 Emissions in Emerging Countries: LMDI Decomposition Analysis on China and India’s Residential Sector," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015128, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2015.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A., 2016. "Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-308.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/4-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.