Overseas Investments by Chinese National Oil Companies: Assessing the Drivers and Impacts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiteng Xu & Jeff Gow & Youzhi Chen & Yahua Zhang & Zhibin Huang, 2019. "The Determinants Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment Strategies Of Chinese Energy Firms," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(04), pages 1019-1036, September.
- Tian, Lei & Wang, Zhongmin & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Xiaoli, 2014. "Stimulating shale gas development in China: A comparison with the US experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 109-116.
- Shao, Yanmin & Qiao, Han & Wang, Shouyang, 2017. "What determines China's crude oil importing trade patterns? Empirical evidences from 55 countries between 1992 and 2015," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 854-862.
- Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Securitization of energy supply chains in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 316-326.
- Liedtke, Stephan, 2017. "Chinese energy investments in Europe: An analysis of policy drivers and approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 659-669.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2012. "The overseas acquisitions and equity oil shares of Chinese national oil companies: A threat to the West but a boost to China's energy security?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 698-701.
- Benye Shi & Tian Cai, 2020. "Has China’s Oil Investment in Belt and Road Initiative Countries Helped Its Oil Import?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-13, June.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2011. "China's energy security, the Malacca dilemma and responses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7612-7615.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.