Developing world: national energy strategies
In: International Handbook of Energy Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, W. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Does Liberalisation cause more Electricity Blackouts? Evidence from a Global Study of Newspaper Reports," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0911, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Qwanruedee & Chotichanathawewong & Natapol Thongplew, 2012. "Development Trajectory, Emission Profile, and Policy Actions : Thailand," Development Economics Working Papers 23295, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Massoud Amin, S. & Gellings, Clark W., 2006. "The North American power delivery system: Balancing market restructuring and environmental economics with infrastructure security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 967-999.
- Zhang, Yinfang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2005.
"Competition, regulation and privatisation of electricity generation in developing countries: does the sequencing of the reforms matter?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-379, May.
- Zhang, Yingang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "Competition, Regulation and Privatisation of Electricity Generation in Developing Countries: Does the Sequencing of the Reforms Matter?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30599, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Edward Farquharson & Clemencia Torres de Mastle & E.R. Yescombe & Javier Encinas, 2011. "How to Engage with the Private Sector in Public-Private Partnerships in Emerging Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2262.
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Mustafa Durakoglu, S., 2011. "Political institutions of electricity regulation: The case of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5578-5587, September.
- Janssen, Rainer & Rutz, Dominik Damian, 2011. "Sustainability of biofuels in Latin America: Risks and opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5717-5725, October.
- Narjess Boubakri & Jean-Claude Cosset & Omrane Guedhami, 2008. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: Performance and Ownership Effects," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(3), pages 275-308, May.
- Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Fei, Weiyang, 2010. "Uncertainty modeling of CCS investment strategy in China's power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2392-2400, July.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005.
"Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 513-541.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2003. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30623, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Chotichanathawewong, Qwanruedee & Thongplew, Natapol, 2012. "Development Trajectories, Emission Profile, and Policy Actions: Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 352, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Steven A Barnett, 2000. "Evidenceon the Fiscal and Macroeconomic Impact of Privatization," IMF Working Papers 00/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "China's energy security: Perception and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1330-1337, March.
- Silvestre, Bruno & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Figueira, Luiz Augusto, 2010. "Privatization of electricity distribution in the Northeast of Brazil: The good, the bad, the ugly or the naïve?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7001-7013, November.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan, 2011. "Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3537-3549, June.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Wu, Gang & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui, 2008. "Empirical analysis of optimal strategic petroleum reserve in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 290-302, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:307-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Niez, 2010. "Comparative Study on Rural Electrification Policies in Emerging Economies: Keys to successful policies," IEA Energy Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey M. Davis & Thomas J Richardson & Rolando Ossowski & Steven A Barnett, 2000. "Fiscal and Macroeconomic Impact of Privatization," IMF Occasional Papers 194, International Monetary Fund.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2010. "Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5258-5263, September.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
- Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S., 2009. "Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4240-4250, November.
- Qwanruedee & Chotichanathawewong & Natapol Thongplew, 2012. "Development Trajectory, Emission Profile, and Policy Actions : Thailand," Energy Working Papers 23295, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:223:y:2018:i:c:p:443-456 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15019_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.