Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Leena & Misra, Neha, 2007. "Promoting regional energy co-operation in South Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3360-3368, June.
- Gagnon, Luc & van de Vate, Joop F., 1997. "Greenhouse gas emissions from hydropower : The state of research in 1996," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 7-13, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008.
"Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment," MPRA Paper 12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pearce, Joshua M., 2008. "Industrial symbiosis of very large-scale photovoltaic manufacturing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1101-1108.
- Saha, Pranesh Chandra, 2003. "Sustainable energy development: a challenge for Asia and the Pacific region in the 21st century," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1051-1059, September.
- García, Ismael & Zorraquino, J.V.M, 2002. "Energy and environmental optimization in thermoelectrical generating processes—application of a carbon dioxide capture system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 607-623.
- Chow, Larry C. H., 2003. "Themes in current Asian energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1047-1049, September.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Yang, Ming, 2008. "China's energy efficiency target 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 561-570, February.
- Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari, 2002. "ASEAN tigers and sustainability of energy use--decomposition analysis of energy and CO2 efficiency dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 281-292, March.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2009.
"Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 703-711, February.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2009. "Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico," Post-Print hal-00437547, HAL.
- Karki, Shankar K. & Mann, Michael D. & Salehfar, Hossein, 2005. "Energy and environment in the ASEAN: challenges and opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 499-509, March.
- Dorian, James P., 2006. "Central Asia: A major emerging energy player in the 21st century," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 544-555, March.
- Ramachandra, T. V. & Joshi, N. V. & Subramanian, D. K., 2000. "Present and prospective role of bioenergy in regional energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 375-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Chung, Kung-Ming, 2013. "Solar thermal market in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 477-482.
- Wyes, Heinrich-Wilhelm & Lewandowski, Michael, 2012. "Narrowing the Gaps through Regional Cooperation Institutions and Governance Systems," ADBI Working Papers 359, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shunsuke Managi & Zheng Zhang & Shinya Horie, 2016. "A real options approach to environmental R&D project evaluation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 359-394, July.
- Janda, Karel & Tan, Tianhao, 2017. "Overview of Sustainable Energy in Central Europe and East Asia," MPRA Paper 76717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rehman, I.H. & Kar, Abhishek & Banerjee, Manjushree & Kumar, Preeth & Shardul, Martand & Mohanty, Jeevan & Hossain, Ijaz, 2012. "Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 27-37.
- Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R., 2013. "Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 301-311.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"CO2 emissions, electricity consumption and output in ASEAN,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1858-1864, June.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Co2 Emissions, Electricity Consumption And Output In Asean," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 13-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sahoo, Sarat Kumar, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy reviews solar photovoltaic energy progress in India: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 927-939.
- Aman, M.M. & Solangi, K.H. & Hossain, M.S. & Badarudin, A. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Kazi, S.N, 2015. "A review of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) issues of solar energy system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1190-1204.
- Mujiyanto, Sugeng & Tiess, Günter, 2013. "Secure energy supply in 2025: Indonesia's need for an energy policy strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 31-41.
- Janda, Karel & Tan, Tianhao, 2017. "Integrated Multi-Attribute Value and Analytic Hierarchy Process Model of Sustainable Energy Development in Central Europe and East Asia," MPRA Paper 76716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Reginald B.H. & Wijaya, David & Khoo, Hsien H., 2010. "LCI (Life cycle inventory) analysis of fuels and electricity generation in Singapore," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4910-4916.
- Janda, Karel & Tan, Tianhao, 2017. "Renewable Energy Sources in Central Europe and East Asia," MPRA Paper 76719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2010. "Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3552-3564, November.
- Sylvia Gaylord & Kathleen J. Hancock, 2013. "Developing world: national energy strategies," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Energy Security, chapter 10, pages 206-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Youngho CHANG & Yanfei LI, 2014. "Non-renewable Resources in Asian Economies: Perspective of Availability, Applicability Acceptability, and Affordability," Working Papers DP-2014-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Chaturvedi, A. & Samdarshi, S.K., 2011. "Energy, economy and development (EED) triangle: Concerns for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4651-4655, August.
- Sahakian, Marlyne D., 2011. "Understanding household energy consumption patterns: When "West Is Best" in Metro Manila," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 596-602, February.
- Chang, Youngho & Li, Yanfei, 2015. "Renewable energy and policy options in an integrated ASEAN electricity market: Quantitative assessments and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 39-49.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Carbon emission Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4240-4250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.