Comparative Study on Rural Electrification Policies in Emerging Economies: Keys to successful policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2016.
"Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralised renewable energy micro grids,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 422-436.
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2015. "Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralised renewable energy micro grids," MPRA Paper 65285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayobami Solomon Oyewo & Javier Farfan & Pasi Peltoniemi & Christian Breyer, 2018. "Repercussion of Large Scale Hydro Dam Deployment: The Case of Congo Grand Inga Hydro Project," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, April.
- Hannah Goozee, 2017. "Energy, Poverty and Development: A Primer for the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers id:11933, eSocialSciences.
- de Lange, Deborah E., 2016. "Legitimation Strategies for Clean Technology Entrepreneurs Facing Institutional Voids in Emerging Economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 403-415.
- Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard, 2012. "An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 687-697.
- Narula, Kapil & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali, 2012. "The role of Decentralized Distributed Generation in achieving universal rural electrification in South Asia by 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 345-357.
- Banal-Estañol, Albert & Calzada, Joan & Jordana, Jacint, 2017. "How to achieve full electrification: Lessons from Latin America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 55-69.
- Pode, Ramchandra, 2013. "Financing LED solar home systems in developing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 596-629.
- Rehman, I.H. & Kar, Abhishek & Banerjee, Manjushree & Kumar, Preeth & Shardul, Martand & Mohanty, Jeevan & Hossain, Ijaz, 2012. "Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 27-37.
- Sylvia Gaylord & Kathleen J. Hancock, 2013. "Developing world: national energy strategies," Chapters, in: Hugh Dyer & Maria Julia Trombetta (ed.), International Handbook of Energy Security, chapter 10, pages 206-236, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hannah Goozee, 2017. "Energy, poverty and development: a primer for the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers 156, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Harish, Santosh M. & Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Raghavan, Shuba V. & Kandlikar, Milind, 2013. "Adoption of solar home lighting systems in India: What might we learn from Karnataka?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 697-706.
- Hills, Jeremy M. & Μichalena, Evanthie & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J., 2018. "Innovative technology in the Pacific: Building resilience for vulnerable communities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 16-26.
- Welsch, Manuel & Bazilian, Morgan & Howells, Mark & Divan, Deepak & Elzinga, David & Strbac, Goran & Jones, Lawrence & Keane, Andrew & Gielen, Dolf & Balijepalli, V.S.K. Murthy & Brew-Hammond, Abeeku , 2013. "Smart and Just Grids for sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 336-352.
- Obermaier, Martin & Szklo, Alexandre & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre & Pinguelli Rosa, Luiz, 2012. "An assessment of electricity and income distributional trends following rural electrification in poor northeast Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 531-540.
- Litvine, Dorian & Gazull, Laurent & Dabat, Marie-Hélène, 2014. "Assessing the potential demand for biofuel by combining Economics and Psychology: A focus on proximity applied to Jatropha oil in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 85-95.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Jennifer N. Brass & Sanya Carley & Lauren M. MacLean, 2015. "Electrification and rural development: issues of scale in distributed generation," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 196-211, March.
- Slough, Tara & Urpelainen, Johannes & Yang, Joonseok, 2015. "Light for all? Evaluating Brazil's rural electrification progress, 2000–2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 315-327.
- Jacopo Bonan & Stefano Pareglio & Massimo Tavoni, 2014.
"Access to Modern Energy: a Review of Impact Evaluations,"
2014.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bonan, Jacopo & Pareglio, Stefano & Tavoni, Massimo, 2014. "Access to Modern Energy: a Review of Impact Evaluations," Energy: Resources and Markets 189697, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Roche, O.M. & Blanchard, R.E., 2018. "Design of a solar energy centre for providing lighting and income-generating activities for off-grid rural communities in Kenya," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 685-694.
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Postepska, Agnieszka & Xu, Yanbin, 2020. "Why is household electricity uptake low in Sub-Saharan Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Valer, L. Roberto & Manito, Alex. R.A. & Ribeiro, Tina B. Selles & Zilles, Roberto & Pinho, João T., 2017. "Issues in PV systems applied to rural electrification in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1033-1043.
- Plutshack, Victoria & Sengupta, Subhanjan & Sahay, Arunaditya & Viñuales, Jorge E., 2019. "New and renewable energy social enterprises accessing government support: Findings from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 367-378.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2010/3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.