Report NEP-CWA-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cavatorta, Elisa & Pieroni, Luca, 2010. "A Competing Risk Model for Health and Food Insecurity in the West Bank," MPRA Paper 25555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelkader Boudriga & Neila Boulila Taktak & Sana Jellouli, 2010. "Bank Specific, Business and Institutional Environment Determinants of Banks Nonperforming Loans: Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 547, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Laurent Weill, 2010. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power?," Working Papers 548, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Heritage in a Socialist and a Post-Socialist Economy," DRUID Working Papers 10-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Erik Gartzke & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "To conquer or compel: war, peace, and economic development," IEW - Working Papers 511, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexandra Niez, 2010. "Comparative Study on Rural Electrification Policies in Emerging Economies: Keys to successful policies," IEA Energy Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "Domestic Institutions and the Bypass Effect of Financial Globalization," Working Papers 222010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Arusha Cooray & Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Leeuwen, Nico & Robert McDougall, 2010. "International Marine Bunkers: An Attempt to Assign its Usage to the Right Countries," GTAP Research Memoranda 3445, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2010. "Rule of Law, Legal Development and Economic Growth: Perspectives for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 25565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijeet, Chandra, 2010. "Does Government Expenditure on Education Promote Economic Growth? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 25480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arner, Douglas W. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010. "Global Financial Regulatory Reforms:Implications for Developing Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 57, Asian Development Bank.
- T.M. Thomas Issac, 2010. "Estimates of External Trade Flows of Kerela: (1975-76 and 1980-81)," Working Papers id:2937, eSocialSciences.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using cross-national PISA data," MPRA Paper 25598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Öhler, Hannes, 2010. "Throwing foreign aid at HIV/AIDS in developing countries: Missing the target?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 111, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).