China's energy security, the Malacca dilemma and responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011.
"Assessing China’s carbon intensity pledge for 2020: stringency and credibility issues and their implications,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(3), pages 219-235, September.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Assessing China's Carbon Intensity Pledge for 2020: Stringency and Credibility Issues and Their Implications," Economics Study Area Working Papers 113, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Assessing China’s Carbon Intensity Pledge for 2020: Stringency and Credibility Issues and their Implications," Working Papers 2010.158, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Junko Mochizuki & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011.
"Environmental Security and its Implications for China’s Foreign Relations,"
2011.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Junko Mochizuki & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Environmental Security and its Implications for China’s Foreign Relations," Economics Study Area Working Papers 116, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "China in the transition to a low-carbon economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6638-6653, November.
- Julie Jiang & Jonathan Sinton, 2011. "Overseas Investments by Chinese National Oil Companies: Assessing the Drivers and Impacts," IEA Energy Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Ellen Bruzelius Backer, 2007. "The Mekong River Commission: Does It Work, and How Does the Mekong Basin’s Geography Influence Its Effectiveness?," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 26(4), pages 32-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Why Are the Stakes So High? Misconceptions and Misunderstandings in China’s Global Quest for Energy Security," Working Papers 2012.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shaikh, Faheemullah & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2016. "Prospects of Pakistan–China Energy and Economic Corridor," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 253-263.
- Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2013. "An evaluation framework for oil import security based on the supply chain with a case study focused on China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 87-95.
- Wu, Libo & Li, Jing & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2013.
"Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: A partial transmission input–output analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 354-369.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: a partial transmission input-output analysis," Economics Study Area Working Papers 115, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Liedtke, Stephan, 2017. "Chinese energy investments in Europe: An analysis of policy drivers and approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 659-669.
- Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph, 2013. "Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 381-388.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2012. "The overseas acquisitions and equity oil shares of Chinese national oil companies: A threat to the West but a boost to China's energy security?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 698-701.
- Sakmani, Ahmad Safwan & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan & Chong, Heap-Yih, 2013. "Site selection for tidal turbine installation in the Strait of Malacca," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 590-602.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang, 2014. "Multi-perspective analysis of China's energy supply security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 541-550.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Tan, Shiyu & Goodsite, Michael Evan & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Dong, Lichun, 2015. "Sustainability, shale gas, and energy transition in China: Assessing barriers and prioritizing strategic measures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 551-562.
- Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan, 2014. "Assessment of energy security in China based on ecological network analysis: A perspective from the security of crude oil supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 406-413.
- Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Securitization of energy supply chains in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 316-326.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2014. "The socio-political economy of electricity generation in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 416-429.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2014. "Quantifying, measuring, and strategizing energy security: Determining the most meaningful dimensions and metrics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 838-849.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1465-1478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin, 2014. "China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 269-279.
- Sun, Zuo-Yu & Li, Guo-Xiu, 2015. "On reliability and flexibility of sustainable energy application route for vehicles in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 830-846.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Dong, Liang & Sun, Lu & Evan Goodsite, Michael & Dong, Lichun & Luo, Xiao & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "“Supply push” or “demand pull?”: Strategic recommendations for the responsible development of biofuel in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 382-392.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy security; Malacca dilemma; Arctic oil and gas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:12:p:7612-7615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.